Rear Wheel

joe parker

For £150 you could get the Echo wheelset (cnc'd) from Selectbikes.com but its a fixed rear cog so you will have to have front freewheel.

Word of warning do not get them wheelbuilds, i had the 20" one's from there and no offence to phil or anything, the spokes came loose on the first day i rode them and they buckled so easy it was unreal. (N)

Dan !

New wheels generally do require the spokes to be retensioned after they've all bedded into the hub/each other. If you don't give 'em a quick once over, it'll shit the bed faster, so it's not necessarily a shit build, in all fairness.

Joe have you had a bang on the head?

Wheres all this money coming from? Your have £110 from your birthday , last month you told me your mum wouldn't let you spend anything over £70 on bike parts. You've just spent £90 on brakes.

Your posting rubbish arn't you so you can get your post count up?

>_<

Edited by Trials Boy

Joe have you had a bang on the head?

Wheres all this money coming from? Your have £110 from your birthday , last month you told me your mum wouldn't let you spend anything over £70 on bike parts. You've just spent £90 on brakes.

Your posting rubbish arn't you so you can get your post count up?

>_<

please do shut up mat and yer u=i hav the money from mjy birthday! :angry:

ur a willy! mat sort it out!

please do shut up mat and yer u=i hav the money from mjy birthday! :angry:

ur a willy! mat sort it out!

SO i'm a willy just because i'm right Joe?

The thing is, your posting for no reason, wasting time just so you can increase your post count. Its not right. <_<

I think i got a word of what you just said? Although we are english! >_<

Edited by Trials Boy

SO i'm a willy just because i'm right Joe?

The thing is, your posting for no reason, wasting time just so you can increase your post count. Its not right. <_<

I think i got a word of what you just said? Although we are english! >_<

:angry: stopin addin comments Mat! :angry:

please :D

joe

I think you should save up another £50 and get a profile wheel build they rock ive got a blue profile on a silver koxx rim and it's amazin.

from stuart! (Y)

Hey,

stu its got to be a 26''

Hope mono on a ronnie thats the wheel you want.

NOT the new echo i have seen one and the riders says it was sh*t and when back to his king.

Kev said the hope pro 2 is not better than his other hope hub which i think is the hope xc rear.

hope i helped

cheers

jaf :deej:

Hey,

stu its got to be a 26''

Hope mono on a ronnie thats the wheel you want.

NOT the new echo i have seen one and the riders says it was sh*t and when back to his king.

Kev said the hope pro 2 is not better than his other hope hub which i think is the hope xc rear.

hope i helped

cheers

jaf :deej:

bullshit, you get 26 inch profiles on koxx rims even though profiles are shit on a stock bike.

The new echo will be way better after all the testing they're doing cause its taking long enough.

The person you are reffering to about going back to king now has a pro 2 on an echo rim and says it's good.

kev may not like his pro 2 but he's had an xc since he started i think.