New Tattoos

AndyT

I kinda like that one. It's just a nice little reminder, better than putting a f**king massive Monty frame on your leg or something. Whereabouts is that, btw? Shoulder area? I like the sorta stylised-ness of it.

Hope you understand about that pic :P

its just the misfis logo?

Saying that i would never get a band logo tattooed on me because i no i will regret it later on, although i have grown fond of the slipknots trademark S but thats more tribal but meh owell.

Damo...

i have 3 hours booked in on thursday to add to my left arm work.

i cba gettin pics of what i currently have lol, i will sort it on thursday when its on its way to being done...

my right arm i got the band from the arm of Jason McCroy (RIP).

john

was he the nuts off road xc rider?

died in a car or motor bike crash or something?

He was THE original DHer. A total legend and a lovely guy. he died in a motorcross accident i belive. He rode for specialized and absolutely f**kin rocked.

I still have my copy of 'DIRT' , anyone still have and remember it? with JMC, Rob Warner, Dave Cullinan and co?? still dig it out now again and reminisce.

They didnt even have Vbrakes back then ,,,,,,, ha ha :lol:

Dirt was the first mountain bike video I ever got . From save the children I think lol.

Said in mbuk he crashed his harley or something :( Even the younger generation of riders know about him. :P

Edited by manxrider

some of these tattos are hectic i like them especialy jims, they arent to much and they look sweet.

I dunno, I thought the Born To Stand Out thing was a bit meh, and even more so when it had all those stars put behind it. Some, yes, but covering most of yourself with stars just kinda made it look unbalanced and messy.

Ah well, not my body I guess. I just rape mine with copious amounts of coke, 'though not in the Kate "Snorter" Moss sense.

Everyone that knows JMC knows how much he brought MTBing on. He was soooo good lol. Hence my tat, in his memory! Sounds cheesy, but it felt a worthy reason, rather than simply getting any old tattoo.

I watched dirt all the time in the start of riding, so he got me into it in a way.

24 hours time i'll be in the chair getting inked!!! OOOO, hope its good!

john

Kool Thread,

I got a black star tattoed on my elbow area like the one in my Avatar but without the middle star.

Got it because i susposei like the look of it, and my other two brothers have black stars in about the same place. I havent got a picture though.

If i got another tattoo i would want a phrase that means something but i wouldnt know what. Something like

No Regrets or Lifes too short...

Another good Tattoo is your Surname IMO because thats always gonna mean something.

Cheers Peter

[attachmentid=2810]

Xiscussed it with my tattoo artist for weeks, he said the nautical stars were pionneering and that the text was emotive in so many ways that no one had done before. He said i'd never regret it!

Ouch >_<

I'm liking the amount of effort that went into that, though.