Hello, Here Is My Bianchi Ilions =)

Oskar

Hello! Here is my Bianchi Ilions that i have upgrated hard =)

Frame: Bianchi Ilions

Fork: Cannondale Fatty R

Headset: Cane Creek Aheadset

Front:

Rim: Mavic X317 Disc 32h

Hub: DT Onyx Disc 32h

QR: Shimano XTR 952

Spokes: DT Aero

Nippels: DT Aluminium

Brake: Hope Mono Trial 160mm

Tire: Michelin Wildgripper Front S 2.1”

Rear:

Rim: Alexrims DX32 32h

Hub: Chris King Classic 32h full alu spec

QR: Shimano XTR 952

Spokes: DT Competition

Nippels: DT brass

Brake: Magura HS33

Brkae Pads: Koxx Bloxx Brown

Brakeboster: Onza Carbon

Tire: Michelin Comp 16 2.2”

Handlebar: TryAll Yourself Replica 740mm

Grips: Club Roost Spiralgrip

Stem: Thomson Elite 110mm 5*

Topcap: Thomson

Spaces: FSA Carbon

Seat: TryAll Bike Trial Mini, cut down

Crankset: Middleburn RS7 Pro Trials ISIS 170mm

Bottom Braket: FSA Platinium Pro 73 x 118mm

Pedals: Club Roost MT500 Gofast 2D

Cassette: Shimano Ultrega 6500 12-21

Chain: Shimano Dura-Ace 7701 9 speed

Rear Derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace 7700 SS

Gear Shifter: Shimano XTR 952

Cabel: Shimano SP40

Wire: Shimano XTR

Other: Integrerad seatpost cut down to ~ 20mm

Chainstays: 15.25"

Top Tube: 21.5"

Seat Tube: 10.75

Head Angle: 73deg

Wheel Base: 1029mm with Fatty R

Next thing im going to do is rebuild the frontwheel, with a Mavic EX721 rim, DT competiton spokes and brass nippels =) And maybee take some material of the Middleburn bash and then polish it =)

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Please coment! And if someone also has a Ilions, Crescent or Bianchi, post it =)

/Oskar

I never see bianchi bikes in enland but everywhere i look in turkey and greece there is someone on one.

Nice bike.

About 12 Bianchi Road bikes >£3500 and my local bike shop who are sponsered riders of Bianchi but i thought thats all they only did road bikes :S JT he said it was a bike only sold in Sweeden limited edition maybe? maybe thats why its one of the only ones arround?

Looks sexual though

Thanks for the coments, again, this is not really a Bianchi, ist the same frame as the 2001 and 2002 Crescent Ilions but becouse the shity cycleurope dicided to not have two brands with hi-end bikes thew made the 2003's Crescents with Bianchi colur. after 2003 no "real" Crescent ware made anymore, just same shity bikes for kids that is identicle to the ones in france, norway, finland and denmark i think, but with ather brandstickers, but exactly the same colur cheme. So Crescent do not exist anymore :( And the new Bianchis is really cycleuroe also, disegned by them and then welded in taiwan. shity f**king cycleurope, I hate them :)

And the last year Ilions whare made was 2003 under the name of Bianchi, with the retail price WAY to high, I think i saw janson wrote that no one was sold for the retail price :D 32500 swedish "kronors"... :lol:

/Oskar

Very nice steed. Not the same as when they were under the Crescent brand name, with the Orange colour scheme though- i loved that frame :( Even though it was designed years ago it still looks really cool by todays standards. Something different to look at unlike all the boring, long, low and silver bikes of today.

Are there any Crescent Ilions with original paint scheme still knocking around ? I know Pete Wrong had one but his was rewelded and sprayed black ?