The Voting Started Today!

Alan

In regards to the other topic that no one reads any more, From thousands, to 30 all the way down to 5 i have been shortlisted. You should be able to vote tomorrow from the invicta fm website.

I think the voting is one vote per computer, So i need you to use as many school,Work or friends computers as possible to vote, and make sure you get all your friends to do the same.

I will post up the direct link to the competition tomoz, So have i got YOURvote?Invicta site!

Edited by T-MAGura

it may not be the first....................

and it may not be the last.

iv been looking at alot of land and doing alot of research into getting an indoor place all i have to do is get funding. it will be amazing.

Waynio....................

You'll win that. Whats with the other stupid f**king ideas, lol. Got my vote at work, I'll do it again at home and get a few MSN contacts to do it aswell.

Looking at this logically, say atleast 300 people will vote for you from this forum, as well as the general public, plus other riders and there friends.

No one ever votes for these things on the radio, you'll piss it mate.

Just checked my emails. :-

Hey Alan

It's James here from the Morning Zoo on Invicta FM. As you probably already know, the people at SEEDA and us here at Invicta FM loved your idea and because of that you have been selected for the Kent Creates Shortlist. This means that the idea that you sent in may actually come to life.... how cool is that!

Now the focus moves back to you and your creativity. What you will need to do is get everyone voting for your idea, so you have to use every means possible because the person with the most votes through the website at Invictafm.com by the end of the week will be the winner.

It would probably be a good idea to make some posters, talk to the local press, go into workplaces and make sure everyone knows about your idea and where to vote for it. Also if you get everyone in your school to vote for you, that is already a thousand votes!

Good Luck and remember voting closes at four oclock on Thursday 23rd March so there's only 6 day's to go, to get thpose votes in!

James

EDIT: After reading it again on here i noticed his spelling mistake, You lot won't like that :P

Edited by T-MAGura

I definately think this should win... the others are either rediculous or waaay to expensive!

Replacing all the lamp posts would cost millions, as well as causing mass disruption...

Female only car garage? Surely thats against human rights? Wouldnt work anyway, howmany women actually want to be a car mechanic?

Refillable toothbrush!? That wont get clogged up will it...

And the football idea just sucks and would be rather expensive and no use to anyone.

So good luck!