Tbc

trials goose

CHANGE THE MANE COS IF YOU SAY 'I BELONG TO THE TBC ' IT REALLY MEANS 'I BELONG TO THE TOO BE CONFIRMED' I JUST NEED TO COME FROM THE REAL WORLD LOL

Yep, when I went to Shrewsbury park I asked another rider why someone had written "To Be Confirmed" everywhere, and he explained it to me...

EDIT: Bigman, you're probably not 'core or ghetto enough for them :rolleyes:

yeh cool bigman, we ride with Joe Rothwell a.k.a. JoEfIsH alot so i expect he will be onto you soon about it... and can anyone not have a little bit of fun these days???

Yes

But you're pathetic

What is the point in "tagging" areas you ride? It just gives kids on bikes a bad reputation.

If you are expecting people to repect you for being in a "crew" you are more stupid than you sound

Crew...Makes it sound like you work on a boat <_<

It's one Americanism that really P*sses me off(more than the others)

Plus it doesn't even sound down (I think that means good in american) with the yanks, I mean no offence to Telford but mention a crew from the massiv' Telford to any American gangster and you would get laughed at.

Why not have TBG, or TBO (Group/organisation) so that it doesn't look like you haven't thoght of one yet... ->

Name of group: TBC

Edited by Joe_Kearney

well im part of the CBBC (chelmsford bikers biketrial crew) haha you bunch of tools, i can imagine it now:

6 hooded kids pull up in a disused warehouse in crew colours bikes matching, then they go out and leave a tag on every kurb they backwheel.

GET A LIFE BOYS

Ben

In case someone missed the point of my post, if they wanna get all gang-bangy and call themselves a "crue" fine, but to go around tagging someone else's skatepark or street spot doesn't make you look cool, it just marks you out as being the complete f**king mentally-handicapped wanker you really are. If it's not your spot, and you tag it, you're f**king it up for other people who ride there regularly, but also for yourself. Stop being stupid little dicks, take your penises out of each other, and just ride. That way, you get to y'know ride and improve and have fun and make friends, instead of wasting money on materials to 'tag' (again, search for graffiti on Google and you'll see that the pros make an art form out of it, not just "TBC" in shit scrawly writing or whatever) and making people think you're complete cocks.

Anyone noticed that this pisses me off? ;)

In case someone missed the point of my post, if they wanna get all gang-bangy and call themselves a "crue" fine, but to go around tagging someone else's skatepark or street spot doesn't make you look cool, it just marks you out as being the complete f**king mentally-handicapped wanker you really are. If it's not your spot, and you tag it, you're f**king it up for other people who ride there regularly, but also for yourself. Stop being stupid little dicks, take your penises out of each other, and just ride. That way, you get to y'know ride and improve and have fun and make friends, instead of wasting money on materials to 'tag' (again, search for graffiti on Google and you'll see that the pros make an art form out of it, not just "TBC" in shit scrawly writing or whatever) and making people think you're complete cocks.

Anyone noticed that this pisses me off? ;)

not at all mark :P, this really pisses me of as i used to do proper graffiti (not some little tag with some paint you stole from wilkinsons) these little kids make the real artists look like c**ts

Ben

now this is proper graffiti

IPB Image

IPB Image

Edited by Man On A Mission

well im part of the CBBC (chelmsford bikers biketrial crew) haha you bunch of tools, i can imagine it now:

6 hooded kids pull up in a disused warehouse in crew colours bikes matching, then they go out and leave a tag on every kurb they backwheel.

GET A LIFE BOYS

Ben

I said it before and I will say it again CHANGE THE NAME!!!!! it sounds like you belong to the cbbies channel you know the channel for 36 months-3 years lol :lol: but the graffiti is brill!!

Edited by t-pro kid

I'm very sorry on be-half of these lot. The 'TBC' was surposed to be a piss-take of a load of chavs that have their 'crews' named after the place they are from near us. ('RBC' - Randley Boy Crew)

It's just a load of lads that go riding, and we don't have t-shirts. Like f**k would I go out with TBC on my t-shirt. I do have a personalised one, but it only has a few makes and my name on it.

So basically what I'm trying to say is that it was first just a piss-take out of a few chavs between 2 other of my friends and it all just started and spiralled aout of control with people taking it way to serious.

This is a waste of a topic as well, so I feel responsible to apologise on be-half of these tits.

Thanks

jOe

not at all mark :P, this really pisses me of as i used to do proper graffiti (not some little tag with some paint you stole from wilkinsons) these little kids make the real artists look like c**ts

Ben

now this is proper graffiti

IPB Image

IPB Image

That's some super impressive shizwack :o

that a salute?

Whens the next meeting? Any targets?

How do we become a member? any secret handshakes?

"Today we is going to ride at furteen hundred hours and blast up some park sh*t"

Everyone has a "crew" but they don't call it that. They usually refer to them as "myself and other LOCALS" lol

ime with partz we dont call it crew lol