My New Bike

get a chris king cog, fresh products tensioner and any old casette spacers, you'll probably nedd new grips as that grip shift will leave you without much grip left. you might need to change your chain too so a khe collaspe chain would do nicely, links to parts:

chris king cog

khe chain

grips

fresh products tensioner

think thats it ?

joshywa

Edited by joshywa

get a chris king cog, fresh products tensioner and any old casette spacers, you'll probably nedd new grips as that grip shift will leave you without much grip left. you might need to change your chain too so a khe collaspe chain would do nicely, links to parts:

chris king cog

khe chain

grips

fresh products tensioner

think thats it ?

joshywa

No need for a new chain a few links out and it will be ok and just get a this sinle speed kit it will save you a bit of money. (Y)

yeh dont bother with the new chain old one will do. just brake down an old cassette and get all the spacers out and use the cog you like best. or if not post up on here for a single speed kit. i got offered loads of cassette spacers and cog when i did for like 7 quid (Y)

Great lookin' bike , I'm surprised these aren't more popular . Kinda unusual looking headset cups there ?

Im not - 24 is not better for trials, its better for street

and its got a pretty ghastly pain job (like mine ...)

ps - not trying to be rude but arent these aimed at wee 20 " nippers trying to bridge the gap to 26 ? you seem fully grown ish

Edited by manuel

ps - not trying to be rude but arent these aimed at wee 20 " nippers trying to bridge the gap to 26 ? you seem fully grown ish

Whats your point? Ben slinger is about 6 feet tall and rides mod, Marc Caisso is about 5'7" and rides stock, its nothing to do with "wee nippers bridging the gap", its more about making a 24" frame in the style of the recent uci stock bikes...

Plus he doesnt look "fully grown ish", if anything i would say he looks like that frame would suit him cos he isnt a particually tall or chunck guy.

Bike looks ok, not keen on the colour, but i like the idea of it (Y)

marc caisso is like 5'4 :shifty:

Rowan is right. onza are promoting this bike as a bridge between 20'' and 26''. however as we all know, most other 24'' frames aren't being designed for this.

designing a 24'' to be like a 26'' is like a broken pencil

pointless