Win My Bike!

JT!

Yup, my bike's up for grabs. :-

This could be yours as it stands.

Won £15k on ITV's The Mint, kept it quiet until i saw it in my bank account as i had my doubts i'd actually get it, so i'm cuffed to bits, that'll put me though uni nicely. Thinking about the new bits i could buy for my bike and i got thinking how i'd like this instead of that, so i think i'll just start from scratch and get eveything perfect.

I was originally going to sell it, but seeing as though i'm in the money, i'd make a game out of it. Hell, i'd be remembered for it. :lol: Anyway, here's the lowdown.

Comp finishes at 12pm (midday). Saturday (today). Post at 12:01, and you don't count. So all the lazy bums are gonna miss out i suppose, early bird catches the bird and all that. ^_^

I don't know what time i'll be next on, probably after 12, so be pacient.

All you have to so is guess my middle name, Jonathan x Trillo, it's a common name, not exactly made it very public. So find it by any means nessiserry. Apart from asking me, because i won't tell you. :P First person to get it wins. Shorter version of the name will still win (John / Jonny / Jonathan) all ok.

1 Guess per member. Don't guess to me over msn/PM etc because i'll loose track and don't want people have several guesses.

Editted posts will NOT count.

New members can play, maybe start a thread in new members, i dunno.

Chances are slim someone will win, but thinking about how much my bike will go for (£700ish maybe minus postage costs) it's not exactly a great loss of money, and i think i'd rather be rememberd as the guy who "gave his bike away" than have the money ^_^ . I will happily pay for the postage.

If you win it, you can do what you like with it, even sell it on. Gonna miss it, but i was going to change the frame anyway, so it would soon to be a completely different bike anway.

Have fun. (Y)

Edited by JT!