Innertubes

Well to be honest I just run any inner tube in mine it doesn't tend to make a difference but if you are having prolems with punchers you can get like slim rim tape to put on the inside of your tyer and I fix's it's self but will only take so many punchers

I hope I have helped!!!

jack.

i was gonna get a deng shin, but i though i would consult the almighty forum first to see if there is a cheaper/better one.

Does anyone know one with a realy thick sidewall?

look mate put is this way, i have a continental innertube which is snakbite proof, and i proved its snake bte proof myself. i cant remebr which continetal it was but go on there site and have a look, they are amzing

ive been using bog standard tubes for frickin ages now, and never had a puncture on my trials bike(stock o mod) in the year and a half+ that ive been using them, i run between 15, and 25 psi, depending on the weather and what im riding

dont forget to run some talc/chalk dust on your tubes before installation, this helps allow the tube to move when the tyre flexes, and helps reduce the chance of a pinch :)

what ever you do DON'T get a kenda tube! they are absolutly terrible!!! I bought a few and on all of them the valve split and one of them the valve just came completly off and flew away somewhere lol they cost me like £4/£5 each aswell :angry:lol... i just use standard cheap ass raleigh ones and i've only pinched about twice...

Edited by mr ailsbury