Memorial Ride/opening Of Dj Memorial Garden

forum mum

Hi All

Longtime no hear. We have been really busy organising the Memorial Garden here in Abingdon for DJ. We are in the process of building the garden and are hoping to plant it out over the next few weeks. Thanks for all of you who supported this project either by buying the FBM t-shirts, hoodies, wristbands or attending some of the fundraising events we held last year, we eventually managed to raise £5,000!!!

We are looking to hold a day full of fun starting with the opening of the garden at Fitzharry's school here in Abingdon, with a competition at Abingdon United soon after....and of course there will be a PIG ROAST again!

Anyone who is interested in attending will need to book this into their diaries so not to be disappointed!

ABINGDON JUNE 3RD - ALL DAY

We would also appreciate some help from a few of you to build a course, so please contact me asap.

Love to see you all again, we had a really good turn out last year (despite some rain) and would love to do it again.

Love Sue - Big Guys mum

xxxxx :deej::bunny::deej:

I'll be there Sue. For sure.

the week before hand is also my half term from college so I'll definately be up for coming up a few days early to help set things up. I'll get in contact with Sam (Wheeler) and see if I can stay with him for a few days as I expect he'll be helping out. (Y)

Rich

Pow wow. (Y)

Although, a competition?

Will see if i can drag the worthingers up, if its anything like last year, minus the bad weather, it will be awesome.

The competition isn't compulsory....we don't even have any judges yet!!!!

I'll try and come. :)

Will have to try and get my dad to drive me down, tis only an hour or so away. If anyone between Watford and Abingdon wants a lift PM me. I've never been to any of the DJ rides before, should be good.

RIP DJ :bunny: , Max.

i will try and make the day... i dunno where i will be though, as i might be moving down south then... but we will see.:)

i will try my hardest to come if i am living down south then :)

Oi slag, where down south you moving?

Got bored of bristol? :-

You know you'll come James. If not for me, for the fizzy water.

ill sure as hell be there!!!!!

porter, you WILL be comming.... oneof us from down south will take you some way or another :)

glad you have been able to arrange another day sue :)

it will be great to come back to abingdon and see everyone again :)

i can no doubt vouch for bigman and say he will be there too :)

ill sure as hell be there!!!!!

porter, you WILL be comming.... oneof us from down south will take you some way or another :)

glad you have been able to arrange another day sue :)

it will be great to come back to abingdon and see everyone again :)

i can no doubt vouch for bigman and say he will be there too :)

Yep, i will deffiantly be there!!!!!!

Adam