Memorial Ride/opening Of Dj Memorial Garden

forum mum

If you are going to be there in 10 hours you might find yourself on your own....this event is not happening in Abingdon until the 3 June!

Love to see as many of you there as last year we hope....everything is booked.

Love Sue

xxxxx :deej::bunny::deej:

I posted in the wrong thread :$

I'm coming, any chance of better directions? I've been told its radliegh train station and then cycle? I'll mulitmap it (Y)

Hi

Yes it is Radley Station, first stop after Oxford and before Didcot.

From Radley station you turn left as you cross the bridge head for Abingdon. When you get to the first roundabout (approx 1 mile from station) turn right - at the next roundabout turn left - ride for approx 1/2 mile when you get to the traffic lights there should be the Boundary House Pub on the left, you need to take the turning on the right into Northcourt Road and Abingdon United Football Club is on the corner. We will be in there for the ride.

For the Opening of the garden you need to carry on down Northcourt Road approx 1/2 mile - on right hand side you will see Fitzharrys School (if you get to the College you have gone too far). Enter the school site and the memorial garden is on the right hand side near the carpark.

We look forward to seeing you there.

Love Sue

xxxxx :deej::bunny::deej:

Ive just sorted out my calendar, and i can still come for the day (Y) , but i might miss out on the evening activities :(. Got to get back home for a good friends engagement party, shame i can't do both.

after speaking on MSN loooooooooooooads.

:lol:

Anyone from leeds, newcastle york kinda area want to give me a lift?

Otherwise i have no chance. :closedeyes:

I'm coming with Sponge in the car, might bring some stuff up for sale, like mod wheel parts-wise, like a brand new Koxx 19" black rim 36H, and a new Monty 2.7 rear tyre, if anyone wants em.

See you all there :rolleyes: but still not sure exactly where this place we're riding is :-

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Me and Potts are going.......

one question though

what time is a good time to arrive ?

what time is the garden opening ?

The Opening of the Garden is 10.00am so just before...if you can't make it we thought it might be nice to go up later in the day to see it together.

Love Sue

xxxx :deej::bunny::deej:

id love to come but mike sacked me off :P so i wont be there this year. (N):(

That's a shame, DJ would never have let any of you down! It's such a silly excuse..how old are we?

There will be others you can talk to, no-one is making you talk to Mike.

Love Sue

xxxxx