Memorial Ride/opening Of Dj Memorial Garden

forum mum

Glad to see that some of you are coming to the opening of the Memorial Garden on the 3 June - Saturday -

Just to let you know that we have almost completed laying all the footpaths, building the wheel centre piece, and erecting the furniture. It would be great if you could let all the forum know of this event as it would be such a great tribute to DJ, and everyone who either helped by buying the t-shirts, hoodies, goodies and attending all the fundraising events held last year can see the end result of all their efforts to help with raising the money.

Looking forward to the day when i can take a picture of all of you with the FBM logo in the background.

Love Sue

xxxxx :deej::bunny::deej:

Im there! Work can get screwed for all I care, this will be another day to remember forever methinks! Im sorry we never got round to sorting DJ's video footage out Sue, im sure we will be able to sort it out in the end for sure! Any luck getting DJ's domain name off that nasty company who took it only to make hundreds of pounds im sure in getting it back?

Jonny.

Im there! Work can get screwed for all I care, this will be another day to remember forever methinks! Im sorry we never got round to sorting DJ's video footage out Sue, im sure we will be able to sort it out in the end for sure! Any luck getting DJ's domain name off that nasty company who took it only to make hundreds of pounds im sure in getting it back?

Jonny.

Charlie is paying for the name but we don't know how to put anything up to create the website again.

Maybe you could advise us?

Love Sue

• 2 weeks later...

Im trying to organise myself to be there..... though will probably have to get the train down.

Duno if any of the Stoke/ staffs area guys are heading down on the train, or want to share petrol costs (I have decent sized car if needs be)

M@

mind if i come?

ive been out of touch a bit and i dont have much of a riding spirit anymore but id like to make it, bring bike, camera and see lots of people i havent seen since... a long time ago.

mind if i come?

ive been out of touch a bit and i dont have much of a riding spirit anymore but id like to make it, bring bike, camera and see lots of people i havent seen since... a long time ago.

See you in 10 hours mate (Y)

See you in 10 hours mate (Y)

If you are going to be there in 10 hours you might find yourself on your own....this event is not happening in Abingdon until the 3 June!

Love to see as many of you there as last year we hope....everything is booked.

Love Sue