Just Got In And Far Too Drunk

flipkickbs

dunoooooo soooooon i hope she just livess far so,,,,,,,,...................

thats the problem u see oh well itss goooooodddddddd

Where she live, if ygou like her that much she worth the travel ^_^

Andyer anal ur still lved, medeay trials rules!!!!!!

i feel lover, and yes it does"! :mellow::turned::P

i have loadsa colcoalate n im eeeeting ip it all n its yummy is 400 grams, bb rele sext n so is the girl with the horns and anal and aron n ed n people with willys n stuff n i lie mtf its fun n stuff imbored im gunna go to ben noe vv tired n gunna pass out soon bye bye luv you all in the hood init bye xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:P:( :$ :D:P:closedeyes: the decline bye nofx *** it rules n its besaty lub it alot n bob rules we no all words

:lol:

Any hangovers?

I went to bed and all i could see was black but the black was spinning.

little bit yes, although iv had plenty of sleep so it isnt too bad.

My voice has gone really crappy, I cant speek loud otherwise my voice turns into a whisper. I think I was shouting alot last night :$

Edited by medwaytrials

little bit yes, although iv had plenty of sleep so it isnt too bad.

My voice has gone really crappy, I cant speek loud otherwise my voice turns into a whisper. I think I was shouting alot last night :$

Went to bed when i left you last night on msn, Got up at 8.30, and felt fine, exept from a dry mouth, i'm a real man :P

rite for a start you shoudl seriously stickey theis threead cuz i didint hav a clu where it was until i got onto page for and was like wtf i only posted in it yday so its gota b on front page, so i went and llooked and i found it. ok so tonight, yes second night in a row pissed, i AM actully a SEX GOD! onest ask aaron and chris and ellie, i think someone mite have a video :P im mad in bed :lol:

hehe oh my god we so need a TF party next summer, its guna be amazing. I live you all so much, and i didnt get on sum underage slut tonigte ! bargin!!!

live u xxxxxxxxxx

wer rele good n everyhting went to bob an n everything n rele pisedddd and irs all gus n i cant frint n cocolate is nice n that n there tape round my hed n i cant find ben bed n wer go n stuff n oh my god was rele goos im having fun gota go ridin 2mor but need to tyres n stuff n everything n wer gotta find loo newed wee people speeking to be cba atm to be honest mo trote rele gone n cant get bea n cant speek n stuff n i smel of stun or somthin n ye

erm :closedeyes::closedeyes::P:S:(:)(N):o:ermm::mellow:

hels anser n stuf now :angry:

Woop woop, just been for a poop. :wub:

Yep, seconds night, But sobering up abiyt now :(

Hahaha was you actualkly having sex rob? :huh:

I did saw az man and chris on't way home from boowling :)

rele havnt sobeeeeeed yert now help luv you