Just Got In And Far Too Drunk

flipkickbs

waahhheyyyy TF hewwooo all :) Just got in from a quiet drink :- with the cast from this years panto. Spent the past evening flirting with a g irl who ive liked for years and meh she just wants friends at mo bahh unlucky on plus side its chester tommorow and im going to get muckered . JT is gorgeous hehe and has lovelier tits than joe maher though we still like joe for being a cambridge boy so no loss there :P x love all

Joe Mather has nice bewbs! :D

:wub: the reverend or reverand or rev the end hmm

waahhheyyyy TF hewwooo all :) Just got in from a quiet drink :- with the cast from this years panto. Spent the past evening flirting with a g irl who ive liked for years and meh she just wants friends at mo bahh unlucky on plus side its chester tommorow and im going to get muckered . JT is gorgeous hehe and has lovelier tits than joe maher though we still like joe for being a cambridge boy so no loss there :P x love all

:wub: the reverend or reverand or rev the end hmm

Don't be silly joe has the sexyoest tit's ve ever seenn!!

wooo, jsyt git in from a night out down th elocal fortball clubns bar :D

some proper hot bird that comes ion co-op was on tyhe danefloor proper eyeing me up getting me up t0o dance.

haha didnt get with her but ws dancing with her and a work mate who im at a worl party with tomoz.

Then, apaz some guy wiwas eyeing me up because i was getting frindley wiht the blonfee bird and he was coming for me and some ghuy just knowcked him out hahah ., hwat a cocxk lol.

oo well, next time i see her in co-o-[op and im gonna leave over the countwer and f**king hodlk of her hgaha.

Wotk ytomox, 912am wooooooooooooooooooo

cant f**king waiut :D:lol:

f**k about saskia. And thats a popular phrase from big brother.... not even the last one with pete the spaz but the one before that with crafg coates that gay hairmolester. He hs his own hairshop and everything now! I say its a hairshop but its probably more of a hair dressers. anyway he enjoys a good stiff python up his rectum so there.

well thats about enough of that wee rant. I've had a few drinks and I dont care to mention. Just eaten bacon at home as get this...... non kebab shops in my town open later than 12! its FRIDAY night. I may as well eat barb wirse thats just how disgusted I feel about this revelation.

let me rape a banjo. can you do that for me? let me know if anyones coming though?

Holy hsit im f**ked la ofof tright well tonite i went to the pub and drank and had a jolly good acth up it was verty nice but then i cum home htinking i was drunk but holy shit im a f**king goosed i dont get it but shit the bed , also how do all you people type so much wen ur drunk iver rano ut onf things to say i lvoe you all secpsosially rhe good members lol

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

EDIT

Sakisa from big bro has sum huge tits thy are massive i lvoe them big bhobie slol who else is gay

fat pants chnats sum bo,llxo lol

i lov epoopie he is my faviortire member he has sum great quotes i also like ot be nekend with potrer

Edited by Davetrials

i too am salo a bit drunk, but im gd enough to spell. had a good night ut got boring in the end so walked home, some chavs shouted wanker at me so i shouted willy bacj a t them they stopped the car so i ran at it and they drove of the bastards then got picked up by my loveable blonde buddy who took me to get a pizza and dropped me off home :)

smashing

VBonjour, je ma suis/

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO,. work party last...i dont remember much of it hahahahah

my mum has been up all night with me witrh a buket hahahahaha.

I puked...lots hahahha

I dont remember getting home....worrying shit...

amaizing i can still sorta spelll...i cant even focus on the screen.

bEST THING IS...FEEEL LIKE I GONNA PUKE AGAIN AND IM IN WORK IN 45 MINUTES HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA

Holy hsit im f**ked la ofof tright well tonite i went to the pub and drank and had a jolly good acth up it was verty nice but then i cum home htinking i was drunk but holy shit im a f**king goosed i dont get it but shit the bed , also how do all you people type so much wen ur drunk iver rano ut onf things to say i lvoe you all secpsosially rhe good members lol

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

EDIT

Sakisa from big bro has sum huge tits thy are massive i lvoe them big bhobie slol who else is gay

i lov epoopie he is my faviortire member he has sum great quotes i also like ot be nekend with potrer

god i rock LMAO.

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

EDIT

You shit the bed lmao lmao lmao haha you guys get in far too early though :P am out tonight woooooooo wooooooo fun time franky :lol::shifty:

if it firesinitally,is aoufdns likr s gurllinh uddur\£]]

sed oprawn!

niggaz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bum love ***

ha brazulian, NUCE PUSSY !

11am at copthorne we ghonna rinsre the shit out of the shit oit whatnthe hits pitds mother f**kers

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

11 AM AT COPTHORNE MOTYHERf**kERS

RICHY BABY AND PRAWNY BABY

MY ADDY IS BITCH PISS SHIT WANK MOTHER f**kJERS!!!!!

SOMETHIGNG TJHHAT WILL;L COMPLY WITH ALLYOU NIGGA CUNTZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

f**kIJG NIGGEWER VCUJNTS!!!!!!!!

I willput hyou up with mother f**kigj nencourage ment iun the shuithiooes in deathstzins

i wnbt to bed you

These all came from random threads throughout the forum? Someone is wellll pissed