Just Got In And Far Too Drunk

flipkickbs

ok im back :$

I had another told to me last night

A coloured gentlemen went to the doctors and said "doctor doctor I cant stop running everywhere. Everywhere I go I run, I run to the bathroom, I run to work I run everywhere!" Whilst running on the spot. So the doctor says "Ah its ok, this is common" he takes out some white powder and puts it on the table and says "Sniff that" "so the foreign guy does and he immediatly stops running and says "wow that was amazing, what was that stuff? coke?" the doctor says "No it was persil, guaranteed to stop colours running"

k im actualy so f**ked i bin drinkin coronas with a bit of lime in the neck all night at work lol i had like 15 there and there was a out of dade crate of groshe(sp bblablabla) which i got and drank it all on the way hoem lol its only like a 20 min walk koz i crashed my f**king ped and its geint mended (grr smile( im guna get stoned then go bed i think ddodododo dooooooooo ermermemremrmerm ermemremremrmer eeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmm nite? gunna a few biffs sleep then sleep miniman and rob and wezz maby#? co,e tomorrow so ride wif them got to be up at 11 ewmrermemrem blablalbalblablablabllab TF is gay blabllbalblablal gaygaygay bye

xxxxxxxxxx kiss kiss bumbumxxxxxxxxxxxxx :wub: fullstop

,y lavalamps so cool

soooooooooooooooo cooooooooooooooool

hello., nvin n alasn hjere, been in for vthe night wioth out laydeevcvfriends was a good migt hafd a botttle of sambiukaaaaaaaaaaaa lol out my nut woooo nevinssauiiod blaaaahhhh r rahh POST YUR PETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!qZS lol gomr woo war wee wee

its neyesh!!q

borat 4tw

badada bing11 home now, erm went to a oodle house (schinese lush fooood!!! ) shame bout scummy locatiomdn then came back ad got litreof sambuka then dfid loadza sot ooo think bout it makes me feel sick lol ooo :sick::sick::sick::sick: but i wont be sick :-^_^ haha

well i dont really know what to say but i took the dog out 20mins ago and it was quite funny as i was drunk after a 'gathering' at a friends huse.

i could be drunker but i aint even tired yet, mmmm fosters and alco pops

mint ride today with hinchcliffe and rossi in burnley so yeah, nighty night people, i had to pay 12 effing quid for a taxi, but my girlfriend is gorgeous so its reyt (Y)

• 2 weeks later...

I have consumed alcoholic beverages which has left me in a state of inebreation. I ventured into a discoteque and danced to many tubthumping beats. With a little bit of care I appear to be able to type to a reasonable standard- go me! Vodka redbull however is a very evil, evil child. Its like Chucky from the rugrats... he's evil... well he is ginger- similar i guess..... to an extent. Sugar based drinks do serve a purpose though and I will drink to that. Sure they may not be the most manly of drinks, but at least they keep you dancing like Bez from the Happy Mondays, In a drunken "I think I look cool" when really I just look like a drunken tool state.

But in that moment in time you are like John Travolta as the rest of the dance floor looks on in admiration, with a simple nod of the head they all think "wow i wish i could be as cool as him". But they cant... they have a rare but potent form of aids. Its fatal. So they can go suck on a lemon.

so yeah.... erm i dont know where i am going with this. good bybe

I have consumed alcoholic beverages which has left me in a state of inebreation. I ventured into a discoteque and danced to many tubthumping beats. With a little bit of care I appear to be able to type to a reasonable standard- go me! Vodka redbull however is a very evil, evil child. Its like Chucky from the rugrats... he's evil... well he is ginger- similar i guess..... to an extent. Sugar based drinks do serve a purpose though and I will drink to that. Sure they may not be the most manly of drinks, but at least they keep you dancing like Bez from the Happy Mondays, In a drunken "I think I look cool" when really I just look like a drunken tool state.

But in that moment in time you are like John Travolta as the rest of the dance floor looks on in admiration, with a simple nod of the head they all think "wow i wish i could be as cool as him". But they cant... they have a rare but potent form of aids. Its fatal. So they can go suck on a lemon.

haha if only it could be sig'ed :lol:

Im literally pissing myself at that bit, is th emost random thing ive ever heard hahah

LMFAO, should write novels