Just Got In And Far Too Drunk

flipkickbs

IOoooooooooooooooooooooo u mother f**ksrs i just got in and i feel like bollox lmao ll i hjad a dammed goood nite and why id nt onzaboy markj makeakes si many fucjig post surleey get cant havethat much to sday for gods aake , godx i vlovr you all.

dvare trials. B)

oooooo, you mother f**kers, i just got in and i feel like bollox lmao, lol i hada dammed giid nite, and why does onzaboymark make so many f**king post's surley hes cant have that much to say? for gods sake, i love you all

davetrials B)

i think...

Aaah crap, just checked my bank statement, I dunno how many drinks I must've bought last night. :(

Next time get cash out first.

Spent the evening with some females in Worcs last night, was ace.

Got a bus back at about midnight, but it went some crazy ass route, took about an hour and a half! :S Got on and realised I'd lost my solo card, so had to drunknly ring up natwest and cancel it!

What's scary is I drank 3 vodka-redbull pitchers, which is 12 redbulls. :S Plus a lot of other drinks.

All in all - good evening!

I think someone had a camera - not looking forward to seeing the pics.

oi f**kin ryte this was well gd ye, we was stting down my bar down the bottom of my garden (ask t magura waker) and ye rite it eas boring so will rang and was like come to this party round the corner! so we was like f**k ye, we beig aaron ianson, chris ward(medwya trials) and a oad others then we went n it as like this girls party n she dent even have any drugs there but she had loads of beer! sio we go issed out our heds n now i feel rele bad cuz i got on this other girl but i alredi have a girlfriend and i live her so much :( but i went and got on some other underage slut and now i feel well bad and i duno if i should tell her orjus try and hide is,what do yuiu ;lot think? i rele need helo

Love you all, and i live TF, my whole life revolves arounfd this webpoagw :P:lol:

PS check pic of missis thread for pic of my bird

damn im such a dickhed to her :(h

fags.

i can type when I'm pissed

bloody bond film was full up in all the cinemas so it was a night of leffe and wallace&grommit dvds for me.

Shup, just because u want my mum from behind apperently :P

medway trials thread incvasion hahaa

Edited by T-MAGura

went to arons then wernt to bob tthen went to htis girtls party n there wqa booz n rele rele snene emo wananbees theere (we we calling then emo wallabees) liwk the austrailian thingy was a cool night

If she stoopps loving you rob, I won't :wub:

EDIT: YEAHHH HIS BAR AT GARDEN BOTEM IS COOL, I WANT OT GO TO EMO PARTY :( EMO GIRLS ARE FIT!"

|YEAAAAAAAAAAAH MEDWY TRIALS *** and pooopir you can on;y type when drunk cuz ur an alcoholic.

Went to some random fgirls parettyyy with rob walkerr and many more n then i got of with some hoee then rob walker got sloppey secondsss smolkkedd some fagss sat in the rain for bit because this girl i relli like was in trouble but i sorted it all out :D:D:D:D so i was happy asfter done some moshinngg and went mad then left this party n went to streets because we are CHAVBSS lol joking fellas then i went on a mad 1 then walked home in raina n the sat on forum n told you theee story :D:D loev azmnann. xxxxxxxx