Just Got In And Far Too Drunk

flipkickbs

ooooooooogm its 10am and im still funking dubnkr OMGS why wtf is going i gahd ia wabnk wank nite ast nite well i twas good till my mate disapased then it got allgay

For a moment there I thought we had another morning drinker (I'm trying to quit)

just to clarify cos your typing is a bit off...

you had wank last night that was good till your mate went away and then it got all gay?

For a moment there I thought we had another morning drinker (I'm trying to quit)

just to clarify cos your typing is a bit off...

you had wank last night that was good till your mate went away and then it got all gay?

Haha, that's exactly what I was confused about when I read it, how did it get MORE gay when his mate left..... perhaps Tina Turner came on the radio?

Davey

• 2 weeks later...

[attachmentid=6842]

Radical Rider...last night, passed out from too much beer. Found an eye liner pencil in a girlfriend's bag. It just had to be done. Highlights include "TWAT", "CUNT", a smiley face, and a comedy penis.

Can't believe i didn't notice that before, haha thats me

Just had a night out in liverpool which is a bit far away froim home. was very good weent to crazy hose for the first time and it roecked

soo many hot emo girls there :o

anyway going to go to bed now im aslleep more or less

lkol sex!

• 2 weeks later...

hastoimgs wooooo hastings!

wicke dnite with mates, got well wankreed and still am im half in bed an half not its great !

got girls number 2nite she was 24AND well f**king fine :D blonde and evertythintna wey ! one for the team x apparently i told her i wals 20 but im 17 hahaha gutted girl you got rinsed but im still got make lov to you why do you alwaysd get ringing eaers from these clubs and a sticvk neck. had much fun tryint o pull girls that blatantly didnt wana dance with us. goood times i dont wana grow old

muchnlove to TF

friend on course.. went out with him tonight not in a gay way. met loads of his girl mates who are well friendly. Then he goes and f**ks it up by saying something to his housemate (girl) who instantly starts bawling her eyes out and im like oh my god shes crying u willy. He doesnt care then decides to care and help her out im stood there with her mate who doesnt like me due to the msn convos i have with the guy pete about wanking etc she keeps saying im so rude blah blah whatever deal with it. So we dont talk we then go to find these girls with cowboys hats on who are literally the f**kin hottest ever... then he disappears and texts me saying hes taken her home. I text back saying "i hate you".. then i walk home and im sat here drunk as f**k eating spaghetti bolognaise with water in a glass. f**kin gay

had to edit... so peopel realise he went home with his housemate cos she was too drunk... not the hot cowboy girls. Mmmmm louise is so finneeeee grr :)

Edited by Spacemunkee

mark, i just beat the shit into 3 kids that rtried to intimadae us when we were rifding as walked home, i dontknow what they were thinking but i was just throwing my fists about like fukin hell you boy arnt hainvg my my phone you badstards ou arrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggg

game on.