Just Got In And Far Too Drunk

flipkickbs

Depends what you class as drunk. People who are drunk at 15 could have had a Reef and be pissed. people who've been at uni for the past 7 year could have had 10 reefs and be fine.

I've had 4 Magners and a Strongbow, i'm OK at the moment. Bedtime soon.

Depends what you class as drunk. People who are drunk at 15 could have had a Reef and be pissed. people who've been at uni for the past 7 year could have had 10 reefs and be fine.

I've had 4 Magners and a Strongbow, i'm OK at the moment. Bedtime soon.

thats a good point, ive managed to get quite drunk quite quickly tonight as it goes, ive done 3 pint of fosters, 2 newcastle brown ales and 2 double vodka and cokes, and i feel quite gone.

Ben

you what whart"? australian kebabs are f**king shiiote.

every f**king niht i go out and half a few drinks and feel like a noce kebabso i go to sum turkeish shit hoel stand around and waot for that donnre kebab

noiw the nbest think about an englilsh kebabs f**king lasptop lkeyboars piss me odff ios all of that garklik sause abnd chilli saeze yummmmmmmmmmmm and tjat tender donner kebab mmneat

but BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO over jere yuo get this shite fickling but fat shjeit lumpy gay harss meat and the garplic sauce jhas got focking lumps in it witch curdles wiyh the cholli sausce;;

Might aswell pisswed aas im postb lol giokd nght thoughtr it woludt be sghit shouldntb hVE A hangbover in yther morninging, got to help my xcoisin fit a mkitchenn (N):blink::D:P:S:closedeyes:

EDIT: Now sober, Ill translate

Might aswell post as im pissed lol Good night thought it would be shit, Shouldn't have a hangover in the morning, Got to help my cousin fit his kitchen **Goes crazy with smileys**

No hangover :D

Edited by T-MAGura

ALL YOU NEW SKOO FUKI RIDERS RE KON ITS AKK ABIOUT SSIDEHOP TAP AN GAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but i rememeneber the dayy like alot of usss boys,,,, wen it was gt's dd's,,, handsome dogs,,,,,,, i f u was lucky u mite have an orande zero!!!!!! or a norco!!!!!!

so what i bin iut since 10qm i met sum oldskool riders last week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shnidey whattttttttttttt!!!!!!!!

i eat nooooooodles tilll i gvet fa\t and old!!!!!

ye i have...

MikeSingleton---[ ]--- says:

dude you lefts heaisnk at thw WORONG time

pmes me wihs somyehting TOP scecret

gona ebw ell good

it's "potrerisaeesbianwithahairdlypsussy"

porter says:

cool

porter says:

what is it

can you not read?

TOPS SECETS!!!

i am also drunk and f**k me i cant get on msn. i desperatly nee dawan. mety some sound lads but i cant remember their names was only supposed to be a quiet drink was a helluva good laugh. got this joke too:

a guy's walking down the road and reads in the papers

"wanted, black man for rape"

he says "f*cking black people get all the best jobs"