Just Got In And Far Too Drunk

flipkickbs

Yes i love this forum. Well imnot far too drunk, but i was at some time during the night, Exceot it really hard to type correctly. oh my god im so done in i had sex like last week, ad now f**kin girlfriend is on and now i cant have sex so im well annoyed nd i didnt even got a blowjob. it sucks, pardon the pun.

So yeah anyway it was another medway trials night down my bar. Damn you guys are missing so much we have a right laugh down there.

love you all :wub:

I'm not really that drunk now, but phwoooooar, what a night. WElll, i might be a bit drunk, but i can type alright, i'm with a friendly ginger who has big hands, and bright hair. I don't think I'm as drunk as him. We're eating popcorn and just about to enjoy a good session of dirty pron watching. Then maybe wank later when he's asleep, cos it aint right when he's awake. Maybe i should jiz on his face...?

I'm not really that drunk now, but phwoooooar, what a night. WElll, i might be a bit drunk, but i can type alright, i'm with a friendly ginger who has big hands, and bright hair. I don't think I'm as drunk as him. We're eating popcorn and just about to enjoy a good session of dirty pron watching. Then maybe wank later when he's asleep, cos it aint right when he's awake. Maybe i should jiz on his face...?

Haha, what a night.

i cba talki sens so i wont bother

had a staff do and talked about gfore tex turkeys and shit was funny

met ducko and someone else and then shared a lift home with laura whos very ncie nd lovely and etc

then sat here and now i gna fall asleep lozorz

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Deary Me!.. Me and 5 mates went out to celebrate owd birthday, ended up being sick everywhere like some kind of canon we all bailed out at like 9 cause we were all so f**ked.. wheres mike hayes :lol: no sign of him yet and he drank dangerous amounts. can only remember being in a club then a hour is just blank. just found this in my jeans lol apparently its a barmaids from red square :shades:

IPB Image

Me ben and mike. One of the many pictures on my phone

IPB Image

Ben and mikey

IPB Image

Best Night Out Ever!

Edited by Gaz M