Just Got In And Far Too Drunk

flipkickbs

Rorororor I just fot in and cant be bithered to type so here I amam!!!!1111one eodnn wee goy back for a shit patty but pints were 1.500000000000000 so i had quite a few maybe a a few too many ww000 I have work tomorrow was trying to find another paty but could bnot eb botherd so came homa and altkijg to thar lads on TS and it is abanging. >_<^_^

I hace vowk tomorrow atm elegven and it doesn't ev en matter!!!! B):oB)B):o:sick::sick::S

Gooog fucnking truials forume xD xD

OMFG toooooo many emoticiospns so i deleyelod tsome, xD

• 2 weeks later...

well i iant drunk now but i have one big huuuge f**k off hangover

was my mates 18th last night rented out this place got so mashed lol 4 in mornin im tryin to get a kebab and sitting under a subway lol

i best try and fix me bike for brum tomoz but my head is spinning so bad

AARRRR probppwer like btis girl that was out with us today, but hes other friend like me arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

RAGADABAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!#

ha yer, id proper love a massive trials forum night out :D DO IT!!!!

strongbow for the win :sleeping:

• 2 weeks later...

i'm tring to sober yp ebfore i go sleep, as the room will spin, wich is shit. :(

was a goo d night for antyone that cares, be a better pne tinght though, more women and more drikn :D

woooo.

my ears are so f**ked, which is one of the worst things about clubbing, the other is smelling like smoke, ew. :(

saehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Jyst got nin fromm timmy lowes 186th

FCUKINGH RECKED

VEEN AN AWESPMN NIHGT NIGHT, . NGOT 3ITH WITH LIKE EVE4Y GIROLK GIRIKL HTTERE AHHAHAHAHAA

:D ZHAHAHAHAAH

swetttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt x

wHAT A NIGHT...

508 photos to prove just how awesome it was hahahahah :D

add that to the fact you actually managed to get home and go and the computer rather than pass out and its a double fail.

good shout.

wish people would stop posting sentences with all the letters wrong!

you can either type or not?

if your that pissed you wouldnt be fecked with typing random letters.

last night was shit, it was all going well i was fairly drunk but still had half a bottle of vodka left, dropped a coin bent down to pick it up and it fell out of my pocket and smashed :( so went for a kebab cause i was bored and didn't want to go home and still had some jd left got my kebab which was like 3.90 handed the guy a tenner and said keep the change cause i thought it was a fiver :( then when i finnally did get home the door was locked and i had no key so i ended up going for a walk on which i fell in a neighbours garden and ko'd :(

oh and fell off my pit bike in a field swallowing some mud :(

Edited by Gavyn L

ow bolox im abit drunk but its okay |:) ve got work at 10 tomorow moring anmd so i must be up for then. i feel it my duty to let you know that i am durnnnnnk tonight okay and that altghouh n it was very rainy it was sitll pokay i will shw you pciture tomororw of how close we came to crashing on the way home!!! okay night night evetyone xxxx