Just Trials ?

At university I do swimming, lifesaving (it's not about 'how many lives can you save in a minute'), taekwondo and running.

To be fair those sports don't help my riding in any way whatsoever because I still can only just backhop and I don't ride that much, so the endurance that I might have gained doesnt really contribute into my trials riding >_<

Well at the moment im just investing in a Diamondback Session BMX(i particularly enjoy dirt which it is mainly for, BUT its a lot easier to get the other other halfs house otherwise its a whole fun packed 45mins on my t-raptor), but i (try) to freestyle snowblade but havn't been in a while. This weekend im going out for a xc ride with him so that should be fun.

ummmm :$ played mostly footy before i fell onto the bike scene. That was about 2 and a half years ago now. Its all good now. I BMX and have a razz on a trials bike now and again. Always fun to have a game of footy messing around, never serious :D

Used to swim quite alot too (Y)

But, the best times i've ever had are on a bike :rolleyes: so it wins outright

I mainly do motocross and moto trials but i do loads of other sports too.I do just athletics in general, like running and long jump and stuff in the summer for the school.I do xc,dirt jump and street.I used to be good at football and swimming but dont do it any more now that ive grown up,if you know what i mean.I hate football now i find it so boring and i wouldnt think of going swimming anymore.

Doing bike trials benfits for my moto but moto doesnt really benefit bike trials to much.But moto trials sort of helps me with motocross.

Once you have mastered the sport of moto trials you can move onto all the other motorbike sports easily,well thats what Wayne Braybrook said anyway.

Im in a sticky situation though because i dont know whether to do moto trials through the summer as it is alot cheaper for my dad and it a lot better sport round here.In the sense that its cheap,theres loads on locally but motocross is dead exspensive and theres not many races round our area (within 100 miles).

I have done motocross all year through up to now but ive just started moto trials (and bike) a couple of month ago and im not bad at it either (won in the clubman class yesterday :D ).

But im probably still better at motocross though...Wait but ive been doing it alot longer.

Arghh im really puzzled.Dont know what to do :closedeyes:

Sorry for writing an essay its suprised me how much ive just typed in 5 mins.

I do swimming, lifesaving (it's not about 'how many lives can you save in a minute'),

I do lifesaving to, you thought how good it looks on a c.v to say you know first aid c.p.r. and e.a.v.? hehe I've gone through alot of sports prior to trials (sticking with trials and swimming now) skating, bmx (wouldn't mind a bmx again lol)

I do lifesaving to, you thought how good it looks on a c.v to say you know first aid c.p.r. and e.a.v.?

Well it started since I was a nipper, and since then it's progressed into a job as a lifeguard. Now, at university, I compete in the university league which is awesome because you go to different unis, compete and then stay over for a social; hardly any other club I know of does that.

What level have you got up to? I guess when you go out on big rides you're deemed as the 'first aid guy' then!