Calebs 24uk

Lawnmowerman

The Black frame is a custom finished 24UK for a UK rider that I picked up from the Powder Coaters this evening. It's being sent out next day delivery so will be ready to be built up tomorrow :)

It's a 24UK frame with the blue paint stripped off and a super robust black powder coat applied. Cost £40 more to have done, but the black with alternative decals could become a future alternative. I'm also wondering how white would look too with black decals.

I got some sample stickers made to try some new ideas, and I'm still pondering whether to stick with the"Heatsink" decal on the downtube or change it for the decal below in an enlarged version (currently on chainstays):

[attachmentid=3950]

Steve

Steve is the Heatsinks' frame origin the same as the 24UK?

nah mine was fine, rubeed whei hadnt put the brake on , but once i had the slaves clamped up it was tip top, on a 2.7 minion . . . .

You running dis on the back or ground the dmr sidewalls off?>

lets see some pics (Y)

I'm currently working out what additional colours to go for in the future. Black and White are looking promising as popular colours to have in stock.

If you're wanting an individual colour, then it can definately be done at no extra cost. It would be a question of placing a deposit, and waiting a few weeks for one of the frames in the next batch to come, with it requested in say red.

Good suggestion about the Metallic paint (Y) The blue actually looks metallic close up - I'll definately be enquiring about a variety of finishes to see if there's something special that can be done.

If the booster rubs against the tyre (it may be the underside of the arch I imagine) then try putting a washer between the booster and spacers. Raising the booster up a tad lifts it away from the tyre into space.

Looking forward to seeing Sam's Blue and Gold colour combo!

Steve

Does it come in red? :P

Black looks like my bmx frame...