Post A Pic Of Today's Riding

Mark W

p2030009tw3bo5.jpg

First pic of me riding the koxx this year and getting back into it. I only have about 3 pics of me riding ever, and I'm pretty happy with this one, even if there's no other pic of me to compare it to.

Guess you cant really comment on a pic this plain and simple.

• 2 weeks later...

haha hollywood :D

this is from last sunday in london, the 18th. i borrowed the bike off chai. this is the only thing i got a good picture of.

post-4088-1172609412_thumb.jpg

post-4088-1172609435_thumb.jpg

not quite riding, but here's chai himself, haha, he found out that he could sit in this booth (meant for the person whos controlling the gate) when he wanted to talk to his gf on the phone without beeing disturbed... or so he thought :D

post-4088-1172609620_thumb.jpg

Sam's also messing with chai. imagine the sound inside when someone starts banging on the windows/walls on that thing :D

post-4088-1172609681_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Got this picture of a b-hop the other day, It's not at full height or tuck, but i still kind of like it. The run up was a little over two metres and on grass haha, so i was pretty pleased with it.

IMG_1062.jpg

Got this picture of a b-hop the other day, It's not at full height or tuck, but i still kind of like it. The run up was a little over two metres and on grass haha, so i was pretty pleased with it.

IMG_1062.jpg

What the hell are you up to? Looks like you were about to throw them bars ^_^