Post A Pic Of Today's Riding

Mark W

With how good your brake holds ali for all we know you could of landed on botton of slope and then give it a grunt up to top. lol It doesnt count because of the slope, if i did it then it would but seeing as it was you sorry it doesnt :P

yeah, I agree that a fully vert wall would be harder, but that doesnt make this any smaller, its still the same hight...just slightly easier.

ali just just stop it and admit to yourself it doesnt count you know deep down it doesn't.

Ali how big would you say the slope is ?? Its just that on msn you said you landed at the bottom of it and hopeed to top so really you only did a tap around 52" or something meehh that makes it just a average tap then. sorry :P

Ali how big would you say the slope is ?? Its just that on msn you said you landed at the bottom of it and hopeed to top so really you only did a tap around 52" or something meehh that makes it just a average tap then. sorry :P

52 is still big.

seems average taps have gotten bigger!

anyway, seems silly to argue, but ahwell....if that was in a section and I tapped it and did a hop to make it fully up, I am pretty sure most people would class that as a tap (unless I name it as a new move I call it THE C TAP) and if it was in a section and i tapped it and kept it to rear< then that would calss as a C tap and class as a clean

Just a couple of quick snaps from the other day...

Having a chat while doing a little hop up (edit: haha look at my roll)

IMG_2678.jpg

Up-gap

IMG_2671.jpg

Joey b-ackwheel

IMG_2694.jpg

Joey b drop-gap

IMG_2695.jpg

George

IMG_2686.jpg

A flower :)

IMG_2698.jpg

Stanton (quite a while ago)

IMG_2183.jpg

Saaafe xx

Edited by Quackers

tonk

those gaps look soooo far, though that tap looks wierd

what do you mean the tap looks weird ash?

it comes just under shoulder height on me....gaps are ok, but hopefully get some bigger ones on the go soon :) .

getting used to the bike really.

TUCKAGE

you just seen to be too far back on the bike, it just looks wrong to me. meh, still made it, i dont care