Post A Pic Of Today's Riding

Mark W

Got a few quick pictures tonight just for the sake of it really. Both are taken of me doing a sketchy ramp i set up, so just a hop onto then off (but you have to turn slightly in the air to avoid riding straight into the patio doors lol), as i was practicing my boosts on it.

So nothing special, but i quite like these two:

IMG_1916.jpg

IMG_1921.jpg

did you straighten your hair and place your NewEra cap at that insane angle specifically for these snaps?

ridiculous question but it is the first thing that entered my mind.

haha nah i never straighten my hair, just pretty straight naturally, do sometimes wear small amounts of gel in it though. and the cap just goes on like that to keep my hair from going in my eyes, thats why i always ride with either a hood or cap on.

Edited by huck_it

57" tap thing for the win!

cheers for filming matt, wont be able to use it otherwise martyn will get mad at me though.

no way thats 57, my nipple is 50, and you are taller than me, where did you measure to? bottom of the slope or top?

Edited by ash-kennard

no way thats 57, my nipple is 50, and you are taller than me, where did you measure to? bottom of the slope or top?

top of the slope, had to keep it to rear as theres a small drop on the other side.

it was my shoulder high, my shoulders are 57.5", I missed out the .5" as thats getting picky lol