Teenage Angst Communal Agony Aunt Thread

Has anyone seen my shoe?

While you're there get everything they offer - including the HIV (it makes it easier to get the bottle up when you really think you need the HIV test and there really isn't a feeling quite as good as knowing you don't have aids)

I went for a check up a while ago, my girlfriend wanted to start to use the pill, so we both had a test done. Mine came up positive for hepatitis B, the worse thing was that i had to wait for nearly a bloody week for them to tell me which hepatitis i had, as the test they did only showed up that i had a hepatitis but not which one in particular (a more indepth test shows that up) so, feck knows how many blood tests and a few days of utterly cacking my pants later, i found out that it was B :o so i was essentially a happy bunny, but two months of eating nothing but rice and bits of chickin, turning yellow, not being able to eat anything nice (e.g chocolate fried food etc) and loosing nearly 7 kgs of weight was not the most amusing thing i've experienced, but to be honest ofter knowing that i wasn't hepitisas C positive it didn't really affect me emotionally. Anyways a lesson to be learnt here.... but i'm not sure which as i still havn't got a clue where the friggin hell i cought the little shit from! :S

Meh some are ok, for instance Boris.

DAMM STRAIGHT LOL :P

I'm actually curling up in my seat with all this broken banjo string talk. But even if it does snap its nothing a bit of double sided sticky tape wont fix. Imagen blue peter and hes one i tossed up earlyr.

And by the way you catch hepatitis in the same sort of ways you can catch aids through boady fluids from blood from sex sorta the same ways.

Edited by Boris_the_second

DAMM STRAIGHT LOL :P

I'm actually curling up in my seat with all this broken banjo string talk. But even if it does snap its nothing a bit of double sided sticky tape wont fix. Imagen blue peter and hes one i tossed up earlyr.

And by the way you catch hepatitis in the same sort of ways you can catch aids through boady fluids from blood from sex sorta the same ways.

Double sided tape? You WIMP! Gaffer tape's where it's at.

So does your skin just fall down your cock if it snaps? :sick::sick::sick:

meh, in 2 minds what to do now. been texting a woman for about a month now, after meeting her out on the piss, met up with her again last night, went out on the lash together.

got on real well, and i mean real well, gelled together mint,shes a good pull, fit as can be. couple of mates said they can actually see me settling down as we get on so well.(i generally dont do anything more than casual relationships).

thing is, was only really expecting a casual relationship at best, wat with the age difference, and the fact we live 60 miles apart.

also am aware how blindingly drunk i was at the end of the night, and think how she didnt get rid of me due to my drunkness was very suprising.

also have found out shes lied to me about my her age. as i thought she was 25, she is in fact 26. seems kinda stupid to lie about one year to me, but one year does make it that little bit more unacceptable. at the end of the day im not bothered.but cant really picture myself settling down with a girl 7 years older than me. also the fact she lied to me about it.

got a few options, i could tell her i know she lied and i dont care, could split with her as it is, as were not going out or anything, could split with her for lieing, pretend i dont know she lied to me about her age.

also theres this whole commitment thing, do i now go ask her out, which is kinda lame, whens shes 26(but then shows im serious).do i just not say anything and leave things as it is.(we havent said anything to each other, but im sure as hell not going to pull next weekend if were still texting each other, as id feel mighty guilty about it, but then she could be stringing me along, and seeing a couple of other lads at the same time, all casual,while im staying faithful-although right now, i wouldnt pull, because i dont want anybody else, im happy as i am,whether shes playing the field or not),1 hand doesnt mean i have to have a talk,but does mean she wont know what angle im coming from. or do i approach her and tell her im not lookin for anything other than a casual relationship, and risk looking like a slag,yet possibly confirm what she wants to hear.

obiviously outcome of this, would mean my situations towards xmas etc will change.

dam girls are such dickheads.

My ex decides shes now seeing a 'mate' of mine who also rides for same people i do and im gonna kick the shit outta him for being such a cheeky wanker.

ex's & mates is the biggest no go area.....

dont know who im more f**ked of with him or her.

idiots im gonna break his other leg the tit.

This is a dilemma I find myself in, my mates ex is f**kING hot and interested, but I have morals and wont do anything.

But I tell thee, its proper hard to resist.

Personally Bucky I dont know why that dude cant go out with her, your her EX so what control do you have over her?

This is a dilemma I find myself in, my mates ex is f**kING hot and interested, but I have morals and wont do anything.

But I tell thee, its proper hard to resist.

Personally Bucky I dont know why that dude cant go out with her, your her EX so what control do you have over her?

none but he, like you, should have morals......

so because he dosnt im gonna show him how i feel. :angry:

and those of you who knew your all wankers too, some one could have told me.

ROFL, its hard though bud.

I assume this ex is Shona (or whatever her name was, the one in the selectbikes shirt and underwear).

If so I can see why hes gone for her to be honest, shes hot as hell and now being in a similar position I can say im really, really tempted.

Edited by Has anyone seen my shoe?

ROFL, its hard though bud.

I assume this ex is Shona (or whatever her name was, the one in the selectbikes shirt and underwear).

If so I can see why hes gone for her to be honest, shes hot as hell and now being in a similar position I can say im really, really tempted.

yeah thats her.

well i know its over and there aint no going back but as i said to all my mates when we broke up if she got with this person i would kick the shite outta him.

its not about being jealous or anything its just that he i such a wanker and ive never liked him but had to get on with him most of the time.

and i believe that she cheated on me with him. and pretty sure it was at koxx days.

so yeah walker is gona get a good old f**king pasting if i see him.

anybody who wants to stick up for him, go for it.

Edited by Bucky

ok, to clear it up,... it is the bit of skin between the helmet and the shaft...

when it snapped i had a cringing pain, but it went away... so i thrusted and thought "f**k ME" pulled out and was covered in blood... she wasen't even dry, so dunno how that happened

but now, it kinda healed so by skin pulls one hell of a long way back... i just feel glad i won't ever go through that pain again

ALL OF YOU HAVE THE POSSIBILITY

GUTTED !!!!!!!!

now just funny how far back it goes :P

I've had a friends ex try and invite me out for drinks and shit, shes a nice girl but I'd never ever ever do that in a million years, even if it was just an innocent drink becuase I know exactly what he'll think.

However, I have another set of friends, they tend to just share girlfriends in a flat...rather funny actually. But still, more STI's than Joe Maher....keep away.

now just funny how far back it goes :P

Does it make your cock look bigger? I can see a few familiar faces in A&E if it does.

Wouldn't it be best to get it stiched up again?

youd let anyone go near yours with a needle?? and also, why would you bother, im kinda hopin one day mine snaps,just have 2 weeks off the lay, and waheyy a lot less pain. if it snapped,be a lot less painful, and less to worry about, and it can only snap the once if you dont fix it.

on a plus side, told hayley dont care shes older than ill ever be, and shes happy with that, well happy.