Teenage Angst Communal Agony Aunt Thread

Has anyone seen my shoe?

Simon dont bother man, MOre hastle than its worth. All you need is some time. When me and my ex split up, I fort there was no point in living, she was everything to me. but as time pass you realise that you better off with out them. In the time I had apart I found out that she was a controling mother f**ker. I HAD to do things for her, Had to do as she says, if I didnt she'd go off on one!!!..

She replied.

"For what reason? X"

So i replied with, "Ah dont worry :) see you around :)".

Not heard anything back, guess that's that. Thing is, i bet she's stopped caring because she's found someone else... :(

From what you've said over the past few days you definitely don't need her. Almost seems like you're wasting your time trying to reason with her. f**king women.

Topic Starter: Muel

Topic Title: Guy trouble thread.

Topic Description: Come on guys, open up your problems and make your mind a better place.

:P Just kidding.

Mr Floppy seems to have visited me twice with the same girl, and it never has before with any other girl. Was kinda funny when she was having a laugh about it and I said, "I hope you realise this has never happened any other times with any other girls". That certainly shut her up! :-

Edited by James-M

She must just be late :S

guessing shes not on pill, arnt periods not set the same when there not on pill? i fair should of listened in sex education. But i thought periods could vary when there not on the pill? anyone no if thats true?

shes on loads of mad shit, she has epilepsy and it f**ks things..

arrhh

theres a lass at college who cant be on the normal pill and tryed that injection thing and now is on something else and said she hadnt had a period for about a year, and then bled for like a month lol anyway glad your not a dad, hmm maybe not worded right.

If in doubt just punch her in the stomach

with the obligatory toss down a flight of stairs.

I'm pretty f**ked off, this girl I'm seeing I haven't seen in about a week, she just called me an was like 'yeah I can't see you till next weekend because I've got a load of exams in the week'. So I thought, that's fine, exams are important. But then she was saying she's going out with her mate Saturday night to her mates boyfriends house for a BBQ an I'm not aloud to come. To me, that's screaming out: You can't come to the BBQ because there'll be guys there that fancy me an I don't want you to ruin my chances if we stop seeing each other. Either that, or nobody knows we're seeing each other an she's playing a load of other guys.

I really want to f**k her over, but the only thing I can think of is getting her pregnant.

I'm pretty f**ked off, this girl I'm seeing I haven't seen in about a week, she just called me an was like 'yeah I can't see you till next weekend because I've got a load of exams in the week'. So I thought, that's fine, exams are important. But then she was saying she's going out with her mate Saturday night to her mates boyfriends house for a BBQ an I'm not aloud to come. To me, that's screaming out: You can't come to the BBQ because there'll be guys there that fancy me an I don't want you to ruin my chances if we stop seeing each other. Either that, or nobody knows we're seeing each other an she's playing a load of other guys.

I really want to f**k her over, but the only thing I can think of is getting her pregnant.

Maybe it's more of a private BBQ and she doesn't want to invite you as she doesn't know her mate's boyfriend well, and there'd just be you knowing her.

It's shit about exams. My ex gf was like that and it f**ked me off lots. Assume positive intent, and if you find out she's f**king you about then stab her in the head :P

Fatty no offence, but chars a feckin scummy little bottom of the barrel, attention seeking, manipulative little hoe. and your being a bare fassy believing all her crap.

to say that shell tell her dad whos a copper, if you ever split up on a bad note, is a feckin joke. shes just doin that, so your tied into the relationship for as long as she wants. but then as soon as she meets elding, boom she drops you for the J-unit, and your left in tears.

dont sweat about shaggin an under 16. she was consenting at the time, it has to be majorly fecked up for anything to happen. spesh regarding it being statutory rape, because of her age. spesh as its like 15 and 16. even with 14 and 16. youd be unlucky to get more than a caution and a temporary 2 year blot on your record. which will be erased as far as jobs go, at 18 (the cops will still retain it, but you wont need to disclose it at job interviews, and it wont come up on background checks).

The fact her dads a copper would make it even less likely that your going to get done, because he knows the rules, and how hard it is to get a conviction for something like that, how much work is involved, and will also most likely understand the effect it would have on your life, for doing something which in all fairness,he probably did once or twice when he was your age(shag someone who was 15 that is, not have sex with char)

not to mention, he probably knows how much of deviant lil hoe she is. and the fact that hes a copper, kind of suggests hes an ok bloke, and not some council estate c*nt wanting to sue you for your money. hes not going to give you a criminal record for anything like that.

my problem, me and my mate where with these birds on wednesday, one of them nicked me mates visor, my mate then got lairy, and knocked the hell out of some bloke, now neither of the birds want to be associated with our rowdy fightin riff raff. and shes stole my visor which my mate was borrowing.

Fatty no offence, but chars a feckin scummy little bottom of the barrel, attention seeking, manipulative little hoe. and your being a bare fassy believing all her crap.

to say that shell tell her dad whos a copper, if you ever split up on a bad note, is a feckin joke. shes just doin that, so your tied into the relationship for as long as she wants. but then as soon as she meets elding, boom she drops you for the J-unit, and your left in tears.

dont sweat about shaggin an under 16. she was consenting at the time, it has to be majorly fecked up for anything to happen. spesh regarding it being statutory rape, because of her age. spesh as its like 15 and 16. even with 14 and 16. youd be unlucky to get more than a caution and a temporary 2 year blot on your record. which will be erased as far as jobs go, at 18 (the cops will still retain it, but you wont need to disclose it at job interviews, and it wont come up on background checks).

The fact her dads a copper would make it even less likely that your going to get done, because he knows the rules, and how hard it is to get a conviction for something like that, how much work is involved, and will also most likely understand the effect it would have on your life, for doing something which in all fairness,he probably did once or twice when he was your age(shag someone who was 15 that is, not have sex with char)

not to mention, he probably knows how much of deviant lil hoe she is. and the fact that hes a copper, kind of suggests hes an ok bloke, and not some council estate c*nt wanting to sue you for your money. hes not going to give you a criminal record for anything like that.

my problem, me and my mate where with these birds on wednesday, one of them nicked me mates visor, my mate then got lairy, and knocked the hell out of some bloke, now neither of the birds want to be associated with our rowdy fightin riff raff. and shes stole my visor which my mate was borrowing.

Yes, you are right, if his daughter said she was raped he would definitely shrug it off and tell her she's a 'deviant lil hoe'.

with the obligatory toss down a flight of stairs.

Haha oh dear thats getting sigged :P

the really annoying thing about this post is you've actually got a good point, but for f**ks sake realise that slagging off someones girlfriend is hardly the way to get them to respect/take in your advice.

fatty, read all the bits between the shit about char and he's giving you sound advice...

nah thats balls if she did take him to court over it and say she was raped he might get off with the rape bit. but he'd still get done for having sex with her. more than likely that blot on his record will also be a blot on the sex offenders register and he'll never be able to work with/ in close proximity too kids again. he'll have to show it to his employer for at least 2 years and declare it in some jobs after that. it's really not worth it.

i'd just tell her to f**k off.

Edited by G4vyn

Was talking to a collegue about it the other day and he said it really wouldn't be worth her/her dads time. He obviously knows the rules and would realise it's not worth it. Also, he mentioned that she probably wouldn't tell her dad because that means he'd know about her n stuff.

Hmm.

EDIT: When i freaked out at her she said 'anyway, where's the proof' n stuff, so i guess she's right but i expect she would be believed over me...

Edited by Fat Pantsâ„¢

Was talking to a collegue about it the other day and he said it really wouldn't be worth her/her dads time. He obviously knows the rules and would realise it's not worth it. Also, he mentioned that she probably wouldn't tell her dad because that means he'd know about her n stuff.

Hmm.

EDIT: When i freaked out at her she said 'anyway, where's the proof' n stuff, so i guess she's right but i expect she would be believed over me...

Your being such a f**king wet fassyhole. If she's giving out threats like that sack her off right now. Call her an tell her that you can't be with her anymore because she's too f**ked up in the head to be threatening rape to keep you in the relationship. I know you wont because your balls are the size of peanuts, so this is the last I'm saying on the matter.

nah thats balls if she did take him to court over it and say she was raped he might get off with the rape bit. but he'd still get done for having sex with her. more than likely that blot on his record will also be a blot on the sex offenders register and he'll never be able to work with/ in close proximity too kids again. he'll have to show it to his employer for at least 2 years and declare it in some jobs after that. it's really not worth it.

i'd just tell her to f**k off.

yay and nay, i agree with pretty much everything you said, but its pretty much everything i said. I wasnt meaning it as in "rape" sense, more as in an underage sex sense, where theyd let him off with a warning/caution or if got to court, and the worst happened, hed be given a sentence so as not to feck up his life(12 month supervision order). as i said 2 years or so itd be on your record. i was just rather presumptious, in thinking fatty dont want to work with kids.