Teenage Angst Communal Agony Aunt Thread

Has anyone seen my shoe?

Why not just metaphorically kick the metaphoric door down?

because then the only room I'd see is a jail cell

This morning I was swaying towards number 2, now I'm more for number 1, I just can't decide. I'd be so gutted if I went for 2 and nothing happened, but I do like a challenge, I pride myself on conquering the unconquerable.

Davey

I personally don't mind not entering the room when the door is a good enough example.

No kicking down doors you sick people! Unless it let's one hinge come off and incinuates that it'd quite like to be kicked down in a playful manner..

I personally don't mind not entering the room when the door is a good enough example.

Which door are you on about?

If its the back door, then, leave it be.

If it's the front door, and the front door looks nice, well you should know in a house with a nice door you're bound to find a 40" plasma TV and a 7.1 home cinema system, so why leave it be?

Edited by Revolver

Which door are you on about?

If its the back door, then, leave it be.

If it's the front door, and the front door looks nice, well you should know in a house with a nice door you're bound to find a 40" plasma TV and a 7.1 home cinema system, so why leave it be?

if you're not going to read the original sentences where i got the words we're using from Davey, then you're lining yourself up to look silly :P

davey, if you dont go for number 2 then i'll be severely disappointed. i'm under the thumb these days, and would love to have the choice you've got yourself and it's number 2 all the way. Number 1 will always be there by the sounds of it..

Edited by Pocket Rocket

if you're not going to read the original sentences where i got the words we're using from Davey, then you're lining yourself up to look silly :P

I probably am lol

If girl number 1 is happy to meet him in the room, but has a worse door,

and girl number 2 is has a better door but may not let him in, then what's inside that room will be > what's inside room 1.

and...

knowing that that's the case, you've got to at least try to get in room 2, rather than just look at the door.

*hides*

Edited by Revolver

I probably am lol

If girl number 1 is happy to meet him in the room, but has a worse door,

and girl number 2 is has a better door but may not let him in, then what's inside that room will be > what's inside room 1.

and...

knowing that that's the case, you've got to at least try to get in room 2, rather than just look at the door.

*hides*

there aren't 2 rooms. there's one room which is depraved acts which i would assume include all manner of dodgy stuff knowing davey's involved. the "doors" are the act of more "normal" sex, one of which is of better quality than the other. It's a pretty shite way of describing it, but that's just how it evolved. You were pretty close and i think that the metaphors need killing.

You were pretty close and i think that the metaphors need killing.

Yes.

Sex with hot girl beats sex with less hot girl

Kinky sex with hot girl, whilst there being less chance of it, will beat kinky sex with less hot girl.

It's whether Davey thinks sex with hot girl > kinky sex with less hot girl, or if he can be arsed with the challenge with hot girl.

davey, if you dont go for number 2 then i'll be severely disappointed. i'm under the thumb these days, and would love to have the choice you've got yourself and it's number 2 all the way. Number 1 will always be there by the sounds of it..

You've stumbled upon a very good argument there, number 1 can be saved for a rainy day (you can't imagine the irony of that sentence given the things she's into). I think I'll go for number 2 and work my charm, it'll be well worth it!

Davey

You've stumbled upon a very good argument there, number 1 can be saved for a rainy day (you can't imagine the irony of that sentence given the things she's into). I think I'll go for number 2 and work my charm, it'll be well worth it!

Davey

mmm, watersports..... lol

Absolutely.

Problem solved, davey davey.

Haha, was that a subtle reference to my problem page thread? I enjoyed that, thanks :)

Yep, I have decided that normal "sex with hottest girl ever > kinky sex with less hot girl" on this occasion. On another day I may have thought differently, especially if I was in the mood for something really mother-upsetting! I'll save that for another day!

Davey

mmm, watersports..... lol

If we're gonna have that conversation we'd best have it over PM

Davey

Hmm, depends what mood I'm in, I'd often rather meet them in the room, better than trying to get in and finding the door is locked, and sometimes even having to knock in the first place is a little offputting. But if the door is good looking enough maybe you don't need to go into the room. That's what we're trying to establish!

Davey

Most girls round by me can't even afford a door..

DAVEY. Do you realize what else was in that photobucket?!

:o

I'm kind of jealous - a lot now. I hate you :(

How did you get those, can everyone access my photobucket now or something, lol, or did I post those on here ages ago and you saved them :P

Davey

Edited by Davey