Teenage Angst Communal Agony Aunt Thread

Has anyone seen my shoe?

Went to the ex's birthday party tonight, it's her proper birthday tomorrow and i've offered to take her out to dinner, I hope she doesn't decline, mainly because it's half of her birthday present, the other half is something which will go undisclosed, but I suspect at uni we will both enjoy it much.

I thought tonight would be absolute shite, but it wasn't so bad. Mum got speaking to debbie and absolutely loved it so I guess that's one good thing......

EDIT: snippet, don't want a repeat of last time......

Edited by Jakers

Never really posted any problem in here, but need general opinion.

Basically, sometime this week my ex broke up with her boyfriend. We've always got on (me and her) and still see each other on a regular basis so its not out of the ordinary for her to ask to see me tonight, she usually comes round mine for a few drinks and watch a film on weekends or when I'm off work.

Anyways, she didn't tell me she'd broke up with him (I got a text this morning from a mate telling me). I confirmed it with her earlier when I asked (she said she'll explain later) and I don't think she would have told me if I hadn't of asked.

So she wants to see me tonight for something rather specific it seems...

Am I reading too much into this?

To be honnest i rarly read into things to much its normaly women that read into it to much and go way over the top with thinking men are much more stright forward best thing you can do is just go about it like you normaly would just have her round treat her like a friend ect then act suprised if she wants to 'explain things' or 'cuddle up' it could be nether and she litterly just wants to say like oh yeah this happend and we broke up so anyway how was your day... but i doubt it as females aint that simple. Just go about it like your normal day and see what comes up is all i can suggest

To be honnest i rarly read into things to much its normaly women that read into it to much and go way over the top with thinking men are much more stright forward best thing you can do is just go about it like you normaly would just have her round treat her like a friend ect then act suprised if she wants to 'explain things' or 'cuddle up' it could be nether and she litterly just wants to say like oh yeah this happend and we broke up so anyway how was your day... but i doubt it as females aint that simple. Just go about it like your normal day and see what comes up is all i can suggest

Sounds like you know from experience :P

But yerr, I have to agree, I'd just go along with it like you normally do, knowing that you can get away with things you couldn't before.

Do you think she still has feelings for you considering she has been seeing you before?

I think the main thing is, don't try and be over confident with her and try to cuddle up to her and stuff, let her do that and then go along with it (:

Got a bit of a confusing situation here..

Met a girl while I was on holiday, really had a great time with her, we rushed some things quite a bit sinds we wanted to make the best time out of the last week we had there.

We're back at home now and the distance seems to be more of a problem that we thought, I only had the chance to meet her once. And I won't be able to see her at all the coming couple of weeks due to school..

I do love her, but I'm started to think whats the point of a relationship when you can never see eachother, it's more frustrating than making me happy, which love is supposed to do I guess..

In the meantime, I met a girl who lives 15min from here, opposed to the 3 hours from girl 1. Having a very good time with her, bit too good actually. We were watching a movie at her place (Alladin, awesome movie :P ) and she was sitting in my arms the whole time, and it just felt so strange..

I had already discussed the limits with girl 1, and she was fine with hugging other girls, so I didn't do anything wrong there..

When I left her place she was looking at me quite closely with her face to mine, was very clear that she wanted to kiss me, but I was a good boy and didn't do anything :P

Now the Dilemma is that I'm thinking of stopping with girl 1, because It's just too hard with the distance..

But she might think that I used her then because we rushed things so much in holiday, would really hurt her feelings..

There's also the possibility that there is going to happen something between me and girl 2, which would make her think so even more..

Argh =/

I had the same prob minus the distance thing making it even more risky to be honnest you say 'love' what is love? I sure as hell don't know and i very much i doubt i will know for a fair few years yet a wise man once told me the woman you marry is not the woman you get on with 100% of the time as there is no such thing its just the one thats a little more bareable than others... In such a short time its hard to say you love her and you clearly like this other girl that would be easyer to have a 'proper' realationship with that you can meet up with sper of the momment as oposed to im pissed off or i need sex hows next month for you? You can offer the long distance girl support with kind words if you deside to break up but at the end of the day she lives yonks away its not like she will hunt you down? I personaly would do whats easyest and what i felt right imo would be the girl that is close but you may think differntly if you do think differntly then youv already made up your mind so you no longer need help just my opinion but thats what id do.... ether way cheatings rong imo so try stick to one if you can help it but i won't judge.... lol

generic TF reply - aww mate shag em both an den leave em cos we finks we are studs and that.

my reply - dont do a long distance relationship, i imagine 80% dont work. I would go with the girl who lives closer.

(Y) thats what i would of said if i was not uba borededededededed at work lol

I do love her

I think you mean 'I think I love her'. End of the day, you met her once for a week...sad to say but you probably don't know her at all.

Give girl 2 a try, especially if she lives locally - you get on well and shes closer.

Girl 1, but that down as a holiday romance and leave it there. Sure, email her and keep friends - but I doubt it'll go much further than that; especially at a young age.

Talk to girl1 about how you feel, she's probably in the same boat.

Already did, she definately does not feel like me =/

She said that she wanted to keep trying, because true love can bear trough long distances.

Couldn't talk about how I feel at that point anymore, too scared to hurt her.

I think you mean 'I think I love her'. End of the day, you met her once for a week...sad to say but you probably don't know her at all.

Give girl 2 a try, especially if she lives locally - you get on well and shes closer.

Girl 1, but that down as a holiday romance and leave it there. Sure, email her and keep friends - but I doubt it'll go much further than that; especially at a young age.

You're probably right about me not knowing her very good, have nothing to say against that..

The problem is with me breaking up with girl 1 would be that she would feel used, which isn't the case, everything I did with was out of love, not because I was in for some sexy time. Just didn't realise at the time that the distance would form such a problem.

Thanks for the reply's guys, they're very helpfull :)

[ps. I'm not that young, 19 actually :P]

Edited by omgnoseat

The distance is clearly getting to you regardless of girl number 2. You need to decide what you want, wether it be trying to keep things going with girl 1, or letting girl 1 know that despite what you thought, you can't handle the distance, i'd then leave it a few weeks before getting with 2 out of respect. That doesn't mean you can't let 2 know how you feel, but I just think it would be a better way to go about things.

letting girl 1 know that despite what you thought, you can't handle the distance, i'd then leave it a few weeks before getting with 2 out of respect. That doesn't mean you can't let 2 know how you feel, but I just think it would be a better way to go about things.

I think thats what I'm gonna do. Already told girl 2 how I feel aswell while I was at her place watching the movie.

Thanks alot (Y)

Sooo pissed off.

Haven't seen the girlfriend since monday, text her asking what she's up to tomorrow night, hoping to see her obviously after work.

She replies, 'i'm going camping i think, what you up to'

No mention of do I wanna come.

I'm sooo tempted to tell her to f**k right off.

What to do?

I can't live having a relationship with my mobile phone! lol

Cheers guys!

Ive had more than enuf of f**king lass's, all they do is f**k you around 100%. Have been talking to this lass for a long time, i was kinda seeing her at one point, then i made a mistake, we sorted it all out and carried on talking. It wasnt anything bad like dogging someone else, just purely a silly ''beginners'' mistake. We have been VERY close mates now for about 7months, times we nearly got together, times we hated each other. The other day one of my ''mates'' names was ''love you bekah, my princess for ever'' i asked her she said he was just addicted, now hes gone and bought tickets for a today music festival with her, shes at his house now and stopping there, ovusaly going to get rodded. Im not joking ive had enuf, i hate starting fights but i really am so close to dismantling his face. I really dont no what to do, its the second time hes done this but this time its really got to me.

It's fair game Ben, you didn't get in there an sort it out an make her yours so he's got in there now an that's about as fair as it gets. You procrastinate, you masturbate. Next time don't long it out for 7 months.

It wasnt 7motnhs like that, we've only been talking like getting back together for the last 3 weeks!

and i mean like fair paly if he had managed to get in there ''fair'', but she said to me she doesnt like him at all, promised me, only way hes done it is by saying '' u wanna go to a 2 day festival, ill pay''

which has really f**kED me over, shes bright and stuff but she wont say no, she will jump at that even though she nows hes just going to buy her

Edited by BenLeacockâ„¢

It wasnt 7motnhs like that, we've only been talking like getting back together for the last 3 weeks!

If you would have tapped that shit, or actually got on it, then you could have sealed stamped and delivered the deal. You dithed for 3 weeks and pow. moral of the story... hit it or kick it