Teenage Angst Communal Agony Aunt Thread

Has anyone seen my shoe?

I'm getting quite close to a girl, the only problem is her girlfriend. Yes, her girlfriend... I'm pretty big, and I'm scared of her, if she was a boy I wouldn't but the fact is she has nothing to lose and is a proper guiness/cider drink rugby/icehockey player. I have a feeling she'll finish with the meathead 'cos it's quite an abusive relationship lol. But I'm scared she'll stab me or something similar. It's so shit, cos it's not like I can hit her back 'cos she occupies a vagaga. Expect some update later today when I've sobered up. xxx

quite simple, i know you know a couple of shrewsbury meathead girls(hell you porked one the other night), i know plenty of meathead girls. just get them to beat her up.

failing that, your a telford rudeboi,just smack her about anyway. if shes hard enough to have a go, shes hard enough to get beat down.

also, technically anyone who hits a women, deserves a beating, regardless, and as it sounds like shes beat your new wife, she deserves a beating, so you beat her, technically then youll of beat a women, so youll need a beating too, which ill dish out, but as were mates and all, ill only beat you light, sure you might get a dead arm or 3, but the rest of your problems will be solved, well worth it.

reason i came in here, im officially a chump when it comes to girls .

ive hit a girl before, not as hard as youd think.

is that its not as hard as you think to hit a girl.

or you didnt hit her as hard as i think?

But then you'll need a beating, Kev, for beating up Fish.

yea, but once somone beats me, im not a women, so this whole vicious cycle ends. id probably prescribe someone weedy and pathetic to beat me, so it didnt hurt... up for it glen?

Glen's got a trouble.. hes seen some hot chicks outside subway and when he got closer he saw it was men with long hair.. hes not sure how to go about asking em for a drink.

But seriously.. i was on phone to him speaking on how hes gonna post my sd7 lever etc and he goes o some hot chicks over there got closer and they was in actual fact men with long hair.

ohhh clum that's not nice. even though it's how I got with my lady friend, it's still not something i'd suggest. Is she going to tell him?

I've been chatting to him today, were pretty cool. Pretty much all sorted between me and him, relations with her are a bit frosty though.

For the first time in my life, while I've been single, more than one girl is after me. Seriously, it is the first time.

One of them is super hot, amazing body just, yumm, but not very bright.

One of them is short, petite body wise, and fairly clever and fun to be around.

One of them is really kinky, looks alright, and does anything (as sonny saw).

One of them is all in one, but lives about 150 miles away from me!!

I'm so confused. :S

^^^^^^ :D

I think i'd go for number two.

What you say about the other's isn't nescessarily good stuff. With number two, I personally, can't see how it could be negative, unless you like tall, fat, stupid boring girls.....

Edited by Jakers

My longest relatonship has been with a grl who everytime I see her now I think 'how the f**k did we manage to stay together for 2 and a half weeks nevermind 2 and a half years.

Go for it, if one of the other girls would ever be up for a long term/serious thing then you spending a little time with the short one to see if you actually like her isn't going to affect anything.

Good lad glad to hear it (Y)

Yeah was glad to get it done, I felt I needed to tell him. She didnt want to, but i'm not taking advice from her. I was surprised how good he was though, I know I probably wouldnt have been but he was like 'People said it looked like she was trying it on with you and I trust what you say is true'. Obviously we're not going to be as good friends as we were, we were pretty much best friends but I get what I deserve I suppose.

[3] One of them is super hot, amazing body just, yumm, but not very bright.

[2/1] One of them is short, petite body wise, and fairly clever and fun to be around.

[1/2] One of them is really kinky, looks alright, and does anything (as sonny saw).

[4] One of them is all in one, but lives about 150 miles away from me!!

I'm so confused. :S

We've all seen your sex face already so here's my personal choice :P

Whats the problem, having trouble downstairs?

I wish I were, it'd be a lot f**king easier.

Pissed off because I get told one thing and then a week later get told something completely different...talk about being dropped from a f**king big height. f**k sake.

quite simple, i know you know a couple of shrewsbury meathead girls(hell you porked one the other night), i know plenty of meathead girls. just get them to beat her up.

failing that, your a telford rudeboi,just smack her about anyway. if shes hard enough to have a go, shes hard enough to get beat down.

also, technically anyone who hits a women, deserves a beating, regardless, and as it sounds like shes beat your new wife, she deserves a beating, so you beat her, technically then youll of beat a women, so youll need a beating too, which ill dish out, but as were mates and all, ill only beat you light, sure you might get a dead arm or 3, but the rest of your problems will be solved, well worth it.

reason i came in here, im officially a chump when it comes to girls .

It sounds like a plan, but I don't want to do anything which could ruin things with me and said girl. Getting in a fight with her gf wouldn't solve things.

I'm just thinking go for it, as in forget about her gf and carry on?

Edit: Man if this ever gets out to my boiz they'll label me as pussy'ole for ever.

Edited by Poisson

Yeah was glad to get it done, I felt I needed to tell him. She didnt want to, but i'm not taking advice from her. I was surprised how good he was though, I know I probably wouldnt have been but he was like 'People said it looked like she was trying it on with you and I trust what you say is true'. Obviously we're not going to be as good friends as we were, we were pretty much best friends but I get what I deserve I suppose.

Yeh kinda the same thing happened with me, I was good friends with him, infact I even told her to go out with him, differance being i'm now with her and neither of us has spoken to him since xmas, she might have once or twice but not at length. He sounds proper decent, I know I would have feltl better if he had of hit me and got it over with, but that never happened.