Teenage Angst Communal Agony Aunt Thread

Has anyone seen my shoe?

Don't worry about it, its called being a man.

You don't control what you dream about but dreams don't tell you what you want.

Similar to Ben. If your totally happy in your relationship then its just one of those little things that feels huge but will go eventually.

To be honest the best person to talk to is her, but things like this (Although beyond your control.) may upset her a little.

Replace the 'boyfriend' with 'girlfriend'.

On the other hand, what a complete load of bollocks. Funnily enough there was a subject on dreaming about ex-boyfriends, but not for ex-girlfriends. Just goes to show it's only women who read this soppy shite.

Personally, I've had dreams about ex-girlfriends before, even though I'm perfectly happy with my girlfriend. I just took it as a dream and nothing more - don't try to look for a meaning or some subconscious thought or desire. If you're anixous about it all, you'll probably keep having them because it's on your mind...

Cheers guys. I'm not gonna let it have an effect on anything because like you say, they are just dreams. I guess it just weirded me out because I don't often dream at all - like once every 6 months I'll remember one normally then 2 in a week about the same thing.

Cheers guys. I'm not gonna let it have an effect on anything because like you say, they are just dreams. I guess it just weirded me out because I don't often dream at all - like once every 6 months I'll remember one normally then 2 in a week about the same thing.

Probably dreaming about stuff you want to do with your current girlfriend that you used to do with your ex's?

slept with this girl who seems to have gotten abit attached :ermm: so i told her i'm not interested. Then she says even though your not interested, do you wanna be friends with benefits?? i havn't really said ote back cause i'm pretending i'm asleep at the moment. Is this a bad idea because she has feelings for me?

Edited by Nickkkkk

slept with this girl who seems to have gotten abit attached :ermm: so i told her i'm not interested. Then she says even though your not interested, do you wanna be friends with benefits?? i havn't really said ote back cause i'm pretending i'm asleep at the moment. Is this a bad idea because she has feelings for me?

Nope, this can only lead to good things.

It's a pretty good thing really, as long as you can keep it that way.

It could go pear shaped though because the more you sleep with her, she's probably gonna think you're interested to some degree and she's gonna stay interested and stay attached waiting for it to develop into more, which gets a bit hairy when you're just wanting to dip your wick and she's wanting to push it further.

Conflict of interest, not good

Guess you just gotta keep her at arms length, and enjoy the benefits of having benefits with her

I've been together with my missus for 4 years. That included every day together for a year in Australia. We both 21, together since 17. Last July, I accepted a job out in Ireland....so long distance relationship!! :/

She's about to be finishing first year of uni.

Still going strong though, speak every day, she comes to stay sometimes, I fly home every so often.

Not a position you'd want to be in.

I guess you could say I'd be scared of the relationship ending, but then I don't think about that, I think about the future, and family etc.

right might sound faggoty but o well,

i basically asked a girl out a while back and she didn get back to me, so i saw her out and i was like whats up with that? and she was like its because i didnt know what to say and your going to australia. But she said she would go for lunch some time. So next day i messaged her again basically asking her again just cos she did say yes but i werent sure cos we were out at bar etc. Anyway, no reply again!! so now im thinking ok fair enough she dont want to go on a date with me, im cool with it, however what i cant stand is someone who just ignored me and gave me no reply. I know i shouldnt, but i just really wanna f**kin find out why she sees it totally fine to give no answer at all, makes me so annoyed as its so rude.

she was on fb today and i basically tried to ask her why she thought it was cool, she sort of tried to say she was gonna reply etc but she werent, and just a load of shit n then she was like if your not nice to me dont talk to me, but shes the one bein a dick lol. shes acting like a 12 year old and shes 21. so im just sittin there stumped, just wanting a simple answer and she just puts k as answers and then goes offline.

shes usually sound and a good laugh so thought there would be no harm in asking her out........i was wrong. shes just a mong now.

i think i just wanted to type this shite out more than anything but do you guys think i should just tell her to f**k off as shes bein a dick and just forget tryin to find out why shes a bellend about it all or just talk to her another day as mates and not mention me asking her out. just not sure what next step to take. Its what im like though, i just wanna know why someone acts like that, but im sure she will just ignore me more, like girls love doing.

im sure reading this makes me look stupid but the signs were majorly there! and it just seemed a massive green light to ask her out for a harmless lunch then she goes n just f**kin ignores it....???

BLUUUUUURGGHH! haha. BRING ON AUSTRALIA!!!!

You're this mad at her now, and you're not even with her! Not a good sign.

Here's a headf**k I'm currently going through...

We both broke up a few weeks ago, then on Saturday she comes up to me, hugs me and says 'I love youu :) will you take me back?'

I said yes.

Today I get a text from her saying she needed to talk to me. Not thinking it was anything bad, I just told her to tell me there and then, wish I didn't now.

She said she couldn't be with me, cos she has feelings for someone else. Ouch.

I knew when we'd broke up she said she had a 'soft spot' for him, but I thought it was like a rebound kinda thing...

Ughh.. it really sucks. We were well happy the other night at hers when we were just chilling with her family... It was all for nothing. :\

'Man up.'

i asked a girl out, next day i messaged her asking her again, and i basically tried to ask her, but shes bein a dick lol. shes acting like a 12 year old and shes 21.

Who's being the dick? Take a hint and drop it!

Would you wanna go out with someone who sounds so desperately needy and kept asking you and asking you then asking you some more when you don't answer? You sound like a 12 year old...

It's easier for her to say nothing than "LEAVE ME ALONE FOR F*CKS SAKE YOU CLINGY LITTLE GIMP" and probably a lot kinder too :)

Edited by Jolfa

You're this mad at her now, and you're not even with her! Not a good sign.

Who's being the dick? Take a hint and drop it!

Would you wanna go out with someone who sounds so desperately needy and kept asking you and asking you then asking you some more when you don't answer? You sound like a 12 year old...

It's easier for her to say nothing than "LEAVE ME ALONE FOR F*CKS SAKE YOU CLINGY LITTLE GIMP" and probably a lot kinder too :)

lol, reading back it does sound like im being the dick but this is all spread out over weeks and i asked twice, the second time being cos she hinted she wanted to me take her out. Im not fussed if she wants to go out or not as im off to oz so anything is a bonus but i just cant stand people ignoring stuff like that, not just girls, anyone. Just think its rude.

anyway, thanks for the help lads

That's exactly what I was hoping it was, Matt!

Anyone else had this problem? Did you just stick it out and it all got better?

In every relationship I've had those feelings. More specifically I often go in an out of a relationship feel good and feel not so good. I think it's pretty much the nature of relationships in any long term sense although we often have other unrealistic expectation (a myth) that a good relationship carries with it the same constant good feeling. I think we always need to give a good deal of time with the feelings you are describing because they often go away (and come back). And yeah, at least for me, sometimes the motivation is a selfishness that the female is getting in the way of all the great things I could better focus on if she weren't there. I guess that's the standard male commitment phobia.

Elaborate? Always entertaining is a Simps episode.

....... RIGHT.......... Had 2 girls I've been sleeping with in the club last night and its not the biggest place so I was trying to keep them apart, because it could get VERY akward and probably end in a lot of pain on my behalf. Both girls have their upsides but I'm never going to date either of them, just because its not like that with em'. It was one of the girls birthdays so we were all out for that dressed up blah blah blah, one of my "best mates" (supprisingly a girl) started talking to me outside and totally bumming me out, being all serious about how I need to make a decision on Ali, that I should either.... date her, keep things as they were, or not see her again... which was a total headf**k because why would she be all serious and shit, and then say you can keep things as they are...... Crazy woman.

So I just told her to go cos' she was making me think about Ali and what to do and shit, and I just signed up for a good night out not a "serious talk" about how I could "keep things as they were" with her... We have great sex and she comes over when I want, why would any man ever want to change that EVER?

So the rest of the night goes as planned, the other girl tryed to get with me in front of her mates and I showed her my cheek, so she got annoyed because I'd "shown her up" in front of her mates or something... so she's not talking to me.... great, 1 girl down I thought, still I can get on my birthday suit for the birthday girl... happy days.

i got pretty f**ked (but not like.... falling over unable to hold conversation, just drunk), and ended up in a bus shelter with some girl being sick for some reason at about 3am, so text Ali to see what she was doing, and she goes APESHIT, like totally outta the blue. Saying all this shit, I'll try to make a list.

- Im a wanker

- I'm the biggest cunt in the world

- I'm full of bullshit

- I lie to everyone

- I guilt trip her

- I flirt with everyone else in front of her

- Every convo ends with us having sex

- I should pay her for what she does

- If she flirts I have none of it (I dont know how may I add)

- I treat it like a game

- etc, to be honest its impossible to pick through all the swearing...

Turns out my "mate" who I talked to earlier had told her all of what I had said to her in private, and is now texting me saying it wasn't at all vindictive... although when I phoned up the birthday girl at about half 4 she was balling her eyes out and shouting cunt, a fair amount... so 2 FB's and a best mate down... not bad for a night out!

Ouch.

At the end of the day, Ali will come round - she wouldn't have been doing it unless she wanted to as well, I doubt you made it sound like you were heading for a relationship. Maybe if she wants people to not act like a 'cunt' to her she should think about not putting it out so easy? :P

The other one will also come round, showing a bit of cheek isn't punishable by death or a withholding of sex.

The best mate, on the other hand, is clearly being a twat.

The best mate, on the other hand, is clearly being a twat.

yea shes saying, shes protecting Ali and keeping everything open... basically she just has some problem with it, I don't know why.... yea Ali's already said she wants to go back to how things were... its all f**ked up hahaha

yea shes saying, shes protecting Ali and keeping everything open... basically she just has some problem with it, I don't know why.... yea Ali's already said she wants to go back to how things were... its all f**ked up hahaha

She's on it mate.

welll. We, are not a typical couple. I am 18, she is 27.

Whatever you may say, we love each other deeply and we are comfy together. (BTW, age difference is not that noticeable).

The point is we are very ambitious so we both have to work hard. SOmetimes she works from 8am to 9 pm. I work a lot as well but I can make it via phone and E-mail.

That means I have some spare time to ride and keep fit, but she refuses to train at all( I can not persuade her .... :ermm: I tried everything and all I hear is "I have no time for that".

Not Like I don't like how she looks, I just think that a little sport won't harm any woman, and will give her nice tight hips and things like THIS ?dimples?... oooh, they make me go nuts.

How else can I try to make her do those freaky exercises?