Teenage Angst Communal Agony Aunt Thread

Has anyone seen my shoe?

Dan, have you thought about not being such a melt and talking to her instead of a bunch of disinterested semi-strangers on a forum?

Isn't that what this thread is for? Advice :)

I'd rather just take things steady and not be too forward like oh my god Why aren't you texting me as much etc etc

I'd rather just take things steady and not be too forward like oh my god Why aren't you texting me as much etc etc

I think you've taken the right approach. I'd not mention it, maybe suggest doing something this week and see how it goes down?

• Like 1

Cheers Jack.

Think I'll do that next week as she's moving back to York this week so things have been a little hectic.

Dunno if it's a good thing but I'm just not too bothered about stuff anymore like that, just sitting back now and if things fall into place then that's good, if they don't it's not the end of the world. Mum thinks if I'm like that then "she's not the one" haha but in all seriousness I'm not 100% fussed

Cheers Jack.

Think I'll do that next week as she's moving back to York this week so things have been a little hectic.

Dunno if it's a good thing but I'm just not too bothered about stuff anymore like that, just sitting back now and if things fall into place then that's good, if they don't it's not the end of the world. Mum thinks if I'm like that then "she's not the one" haha but in all seriousness I'm not 100% fussed

Weirdly I'm in exactly the same boat at the moment. Been getting with a girl who I used to think was seriously fit (big difference between fit and attractive in my mind). After finding out that she's quite into me I really have no interest. I'm happy to have a casual thing but don't want to mess her about.

We're just way too different as well. She deals and smokes weed constantly, likes shite tunes, wears too much make up, has a proper attitude problem, and insists on living off her rich parents.

rach_zps9b80f24e.jpg

All that said I'm a contradictory c**t... I still think she's hot.

Edited by harmertrials
  • Like 1

Woke up this morning shaking after having nightmares about my girlfriend being with someone else.

Rang her and once I heard her voice I had to run to the bathroom as I was dryheaving and gagging because I was anxious. I asked her is she still loves me and she wouldn't say the exact words.

She has a lot of shit going on right now as her mum is depressed really really severely. My girlfriend is now on anti-depressants and it's taken me too long to realize how bad she's dealing with the whole thing, I've never been very good at helping other people with their problems that I don't understand. To make it worse Ben Lazenby has been talking to her behind my back for about 3 months and they were together most of the first day at radfest until I shouted at her and we had a huge argument.

I literally hate how much I love her because I hate her right now but I also hate myself and love her more. I feel like someone is twisting all my organs and would rather be dead than continue sitting here feeling like this.

Worst f**king year of my life

I had one or two moments like that and they're horrible.

Regarding the depression thing between her/her mum, the best thing to do is just be there for her whenever she needs you. She may get a bit clingy and anything you do with other people may annoy her even more so than girls who aren't depressed. And remember the little things she likes and surprise her with them every now and then, say there's a chocolate bar or something she likes get her it when she least expects it. With my ex the small things made massive differences to her, more so than a day out or something like going to the beach.

To make it worse Ben Lazenby has been talking to her behind my back for about 3 months and they were together most of the first day at radfest until I shouted at her and we had a huge argument.

What the f**k mate?

It's not all swings and roundabouts here lad, got told last night that the girl I was seeing doesn't really want it anymore :( as she realised she was in it to help her forget about her recent ex. Wasn't annoyed at her at all to be honest, respect her too much for that.

Ahhh shit that's really not good then, try getting the spark back? It's so hard to come back from that, I tried for 9 months and didn't manage but people who do seem to have a way way better relationship in the long run and seem to end up getting married ha.

When did you start feeling like you were "losing" her?

I sorta feel like I shouldn't give advice because I've not got as much experience as some on here but take it or leave it.

Best thing to do is tell her that.

I got dumped a few months into my relationship with Sheryl, because I was negative and moody. Losing her made me realise that I was like that and helped me snap out of it.

I gave her space for a week, then made contact saying how she'd opened my eyes and that I'd done a lot of thinking and have changed my attitude in general. She agreed to meet back up again and now 3 and a half years later we're still together.

Admission that you're wrong is an attractive quality.