Teenage Angst Communal Agony Aunt Thread

Has anyone seen my shoe?

it aint pathetic mate but say to her if she wants to get with you would she give up smoking?

to be honest no one would give up smoking for you unless they liked you heaps or loved you, but i dnt no maybe just tell her it puts you off a bit?

how to get around it :

- shag her in the shower, so no smell

-make her shower, then shag her without kissing

-get head off her, then go wack of whilst holding a soapy spondge, clean as a wistle

-hand job, and hope her hands doesn't give you a yellow cock

-don't get with her,

i wouldn't go with someone who smokes, and never have

Ex-Girlfriend is hinting she still likes me but is out with another guy.

I dont want to split them two up because hes alright and shes happy with him (i think) but I want her.

It sounds selfish but you always have to think about number one at the end of the day, if you want her; try and get her... simple :rolleyes:

Is it wrong to really fancy your best mate? Knowing that if you made a move, and she didn't feel the same, you'd probably risk screwing things up between you and her?

...moral dilemas suck.

i hear that, my bump up this post i did explains... not my best mate, but a very very very good friend, dunno what to do

Is it wrong to really fancy your best mate? Not knowing if she feels the same, but knowing that if you made a move, and she didn't feel the same, you'd probably risk screwing things up between you and her?

...moral dilemas suck.

Always look on the bright side george...you were pulling some nice wheelies today! :lol:

Always look on the bright side george...you were pulling some nice wheelies today! :lol:

Lol...but when it comes down to it, I'd rather be pulling some nice fanny!

I dunno, I wish i could find out how she feels without the risk of anything going tits up. I've stayed with her at uni a few times now. Always in the same room. She's offered me space in her bed, showered with the bathroom door open, showed me how her fishnet tights had a hole in the crotch whilst wearing them.

All very confusing.

Is it wrong to really fancy your best mate? Not knowing if she feels the same, but knowing that if you made a move, and she didn't feel the same, you'd probably risk screwing things up between you and her?

...moral dilemas suck.

yep, i have been in that possition for about a year now but dont wanna ask her cause it WILL end our relationship, i can guarantee it

I dunno, I wish i could find out how she feels without the risk of anything going tits up. I've stayed with her at uni a few times now. Always in the same room. She's offered me space in her bed, showered with the bathroom door open, showed me how her fishnet tights had a hole in the crotch whilst wearing them.

All very confusing.

Touche, but replying to your problem, Damn tell her, she obivously feels the same way about you!

All very confusing.

get another friend to ask innocently..

get him to give the impression you like her see wht she says if shes disgusted then deny it and say ur friend got the wrong idea

I shagged my best mate george, was mint, and its cool now aswell.Nothing changed, and were still best mates.

Although i dont see her because i moved away i still speek to her all the time....tis good (Y)

On a similar note, I shagged my best mate Dave. He doesn't speak to me anymore.