Teenage Angst Communal Agony Aunt Thread

Has anyone seen my shoe?

Argh... got a weird situation.

I'm attracted to my best friend (girl btw, always usefull to clarify) but I don't know if she is enterested in me. Weird thing is she is the one who "started" it; she asks me if I'm currently looking for love, I say I'm more looking for ass then love, then she's like cool :) , then I ask her why she so enthused by my horniness, and she awnserses me because "I am too ;) ". That was earlier this week and pretty much all this week she's been flirty with me.

Anyhow, yesterday we went to the cinema (she asked and we don't do much normaly if it makes a difference), I was expecting something to happen, but no! So it sucks cuse I don't know if I'm making a dick of myself. So I guess I'll just try to work it and asks her where she stands tonight... so confused or actually I so don't want to screw up hahaha :(

long story

shona(the ex) ive been not quite 'seeing' her but basically meeting everyday and staying at each others house, but she is seeing another guy.

but last week i told her i dont want to share time with her and said she needs to make her mind up, me or him.

i havnt seen her since monday night now.

on monday a lass(charl) thats just started coming to our local cruise added me on msn and we weem to be getting on really well. met up on tuesday night at cruise and again got on really well.

now ive been txting her all week and were going to cinema today to see TNMT :Dlol

how do i let shona know without pissing her off and getttig a brick through my van window from her fella???

shona rang me 5 mins ago and said would i be able to see her? i told her im stripping my van all day and wouldnt be able to. so she said she finished work at 7 and would liek to see me.

if all goes well with charl today it probably go further, which i think would be nice.

also totally off topic, gettign van resprayed when new engien is done, what colour pearl over my red????

cheers guys.

Still love your ex girlfriend, she still loves you. It's a no brainer really. Don't think about the new girl that could bum rape you within the first week and turn out to be a pykey with clamydia.

shit i don't know what to do....iv found out by about 6 people today that my girlfriend is cheating on me, however she doesn't know that i know, should i play the game for a while and wait for the moment or do two wrongs make a right? should i cheat on her??

I wouldn't just dump her, make it painful for her. Take her 'brown wings' an video it. Then you can send the vid to everyone and make her pay for being a kaniving slut.

how long you reckon it would last in the video section before a mod deletes it?? :P

im 17 mate and sorry if iv offened you :blink: we can't all be gods gift to girls!

I didn't say i was gods gift to women, nor did i say you wasn't, but cheating on her just because she is cheating on you is the stupidest thing i've ever heard.

shit i don't know what to do....iv found out by about 6 people today that my girlfriend is cheating on me, however she doesn't know that i know, should i play the game for a while and wait for the moment or do two wrongs make a right? should i cheat on her??

Just tell her you know, and move on.

If you cheat or do something stupid, your just as bad as her.

I didn't say i was gods gift to women, nor did i say you wasn't, but cheating on her just because she is cheating on you is the stupidest thing i've ever heard.

(Y)

Like JT, Just brake up with her and if you can actully cheat on her, cant you get a girlfriend the next minute anyways? Dont tell her why you broke up with her and dont let her know about you knowing, grab a girl quick and make sures she sees you happier with the next girl, that will confuse / hurt her.

^ I'd dissagree with that, don't put effort into herting her, your being an asshole if you do, and your gonna end up an asshole too.

Also, make sure she did actually cheat, u know how 'friends' are, may not even be true.

good point

on a related note..

I caught him punching mummy in the boob while feeding the other day. made me chuckle :D

Chip off the old block! It'll be a while before he starts taking an unhealthy interest in depravity though... I hope!

Davey