Honda Nsx Face Lift

Dan@Trials-uk

It is in comparison with other supercars like i said

It's still not that slow! Even in comparison. Ok... maybe compared to like an SLR or an ENZO...

What a waste of an NSX...

Yeah :S who the hell would rather have a ferrari than an NSX...

Thats like going from a 6" cock to a 4" cock in one move...

Well, for a supercar it is cheap however I'm surprised it's still that high. Look at the prices of CRXes, 2000 quid and you've got a wonderful car with low mileage and in mint condition.

edit: it's actually pretty sad, honda was a great company so where the other japaneese makes and now the sports cars they're releasing look crap (well, apart from the new accord i must say) and have no character. we can buy the old cars they made like the square civics, crxes or the nsx but in 10 years time these cars will all start to fall apart and getting one in good condition will be almost impossible. i remember back in 95 being excited about the aerodynamic-shaped and rounded off cars and now frankly speaking i'd rather have an old box-shaped dmc dolorian or something along those lines than the pictured S2000 replacement :|

Edited by Inur

ughh simon.. i dont give a shite about the size of the engine or the price of a skyline with god knows how much bhp and how many exhausts it has sticking from every crevis in its body work. A nsx doesnt have to go fast it doesnt have to be tuned to buggery.. it doesnt have to beat every car in the world for a 1/4 mile. Have we lost all respect for cars like the nsx?

Edited by Spacemunkee

and now frankly speaking i'd rather have an old box-shaped dmc dolorian or something along those lines than the pictured S2000 replacement :|

Damn straight, I always say how new cars look like trainers and are just completely shit as far as looks goes (The entire new citroen range for example), but everyone is like "huh, are you insane?". The ONLY new car I have liked in the last 4 years is the latest M6.

Old cars are by far the best looking, I'd take an old m3, audi quattro or sierra, over any of the modern day counterparts.

I think car companies should re-release old models with up to date reliability, that would be awesome.

Sorta more on topic: a guy a few streets away from me has turned a sierra into an F40, but it looks really distorted and weird.

ughh simon.. i dont give a shite about the size of the engine or the price of a skyline with god knows how much bhp and how many exhausts it has sticking from every crevis in its body work. A nsx doesnt have to go fast it doesnt have to be tuned to buggery.. it doesnt have to beat every car in the world for a 1/4 mile. Have we lost all respect for cars like the nsx?

No, but i don't see why you would want to pay over the odd's for a car when for far less you could have a far better all round car. :blink:

Don't get me wrong, i'm probably the same with skylines as you are with NSX, so we'll probably go in circles, (agree to disagree :P) but still.

Or if its just the look your after, try looking into a NSX kitcar, theres more then likely one about somewhere.

To be fair, the money he must have spent on the kit, Materials (fiberglass, paint/compresor/gun/body prep), man hours and the NSX, he may awell just have bought a second hand Ferrari.

It looks like it was a shop project. Much like a demo car. Just like "look what we could do to your car, now throw lots of money at us to sort your car".