Nicknames

Synergy

hey i just got a nickname (long story) of bambi :(

my mate (tango ) becuase he drinks the stuff non stop and my other mate is called chumba wumba, anyway this got me thinking

what nicknames do you guys have and how did you get them?

When i first started working at my local bike shop they used to call me 'the little black boy'. Basically I was treated a bit like the bitch!!

This progressed into 'Sambo' because of The Story of Little Black Sambo

So yeah, that's my nickname.. Sambo

P.S. My avatar is a picture of little black sambo.. Incase you wondered what he looked like.

Edited by nichols_sam

Monkey or Apie pr anything like that because i look like a monkey. Northern Max to some because me and a friend find it fun talking in a ufnny accent to everyone we meet and then suprising them when we switch back into our normal voice. :turned:. Or sometimes jus' midget.

My mates called me BOATS because i have big feet. pretty much everyone i know calls me it apart from family memebers and strangely enough not many girls call me it either.

Oh well, it could have been an offensive name i suppose. And if you were wondering just how big they are.... UK 15 :-

Mine is Ding Dang Dave

Mates just picked up the fact that I liked to use that catchphrase and did quite a good impression of Paddy who says it, and then replaced Doo with Dave. Genius. Its off Max and Paddy/ Phoniex Nights for anybody that doesnt know. I dont really say it anymore but the name just stuck.

Previous nicknames.....

Double D (My initials and a large bra size)

Gap Year (when i went boarding for 3 weeks and stayed in a lodge with lots of older people.... on my "gap" year suprisingly)

Most people i meet end up calling me Bowlsey, it's just my surname really but with the 'y' sound to make it easier to say. Pretty funny how it comes around, like at school a few of my new friends called me it, so any new freinds i made automatically called me that. Then at work they called me Ricky for a while, but then there were too many rickys so they called me bowlsey, one guy even made up a song about it...which is funny i guess.

It also tends to get changed to 'Balls', and then inevitably 'Richy Balls' (itchy balls), as-well as Dick Balls (dick is old fashioned talk for Richard), But i can see the funny side so it's all good.

I remember when i first moved in and some mates came to call for me, and they were like "is bowlsey in?" and my dad was like, wow thats what they called me at school to.

Er yeh,...anyway, my sister tends to call me Dud. It came about becasue my little brother couldn't say 'Richard' so he just called me 'dud'. I guess my sister thought it was funny so she used it too, and it stuck.

Little gay dave cos when i met mike i was little and the gay just popped outa no were

Dildo, "mike i want a nick name" "dildo", "thanks mike¬¬" so that stuck

the gay one. cos im bigger than most people i know now.

Oh joy i heart my nicknames.

Edited by Davetrials

PaRtZ lol.

I once was in a counterstrike clan and i joined up with my yahoo adress matisace. When I got to the private rank, my mate said "hehe change your name so that you become private partz" so i did, and it stuck ever since

Also called "gev" (which i prefer possibly)

Someone thought my last name was gevridge (no idea how...) and more people picked it up since :)

One person calls me cardboard box boy, but i won't go into that....