Ok, Smacked By Chavs Is One Thing, But Shot.

Gavyn.

as some of you may know stonehaven has finnally got a decent trials park it's an ace plac far from all the chavs and emo's in the town but now,

last night we were all riding the park we'd been there for about 20 mins just playin around on the street section. we all sort of stopped riding for a minute or so when we heard a sort of noise like a buzz thing looked up towards the road and some twat in a car is firing a rifle of some sort at us we all ran like f**k and hid out of shot until he'd pissed off, but it was the scariest thing ever one minute were all having a laugh next minute were doing commando style dives so we don't get shot we cycled down to the police station and reported it to them but the f**kers did nothing.

we even said the shots were coming towards are head's and not just into the feild and they didn't even care.

we reckoned it was just an air rifle but the shots came so quickly one after the other that it can't have been a normal one and we were about 150- 200 yrds from the car and the bullets/ pellets were still going at a fare rate

what can we do about it? we move out of the town so we dont get attacked by chavs and now we get attacked by big chavs with cars it's so pissing off.

Throw a huge rock back at them and say it was the gun discharging (if they do that, im not a gun person :( )

Or the more sensible thing is to just ignore them. I know its damn hard to ignore the sound of a gun shot, but they get their jollies from seeing people be scared of them. If it was me, I'd just give them a "wtf, are you retarded? I feel sorry for your mum" look and carry on.

Throw a huge rock back at them and say it was the gun discharging (if they do that, im not a gun person :( )

Or the more sensible thing is to just ignore them. I know its damn hard to ignore the sound of a gun shot, but they get their jollies from seeing people be scared of them. If it was me, I'd just give them a "wtf, are you retarded? I feel sorry for your mum" look and carry on.

Erm :blink:

I would shit my pants if someone was shooting at me. I certainly wouldn't say a smart ass comment to their face If they had just shot at me :S .

Just run and run fast (Y)

did you actually see bullets hitting things nearby or what? maybe you over reacted and got caught up in the moment, they might have just had a sound fx type gun and be scaring people.

i know there are some crazy people about, but i doubt there are people in the uk that would just do a random drive by shooting in broad daylight, especially at a group of people.

Same thing happened to me :angry:

I was at the skatepark down the road from me with a few mates, after about half an hour of riding we start hearing something hitting the trees close by but thought nothing of it at the time. some time later we hear something hit one of the metal ramps and we realise there is some chav hiding in the bushes across the road with an air rifle. The little b*****d shot me in the leg and ran off, the pellet left a big bruise but if i wasn't wearing jeans it would of pierced my skin. I reported it to the police but as expected nothing was done. <_<

It's little wankers like this that causes there to be so many rules and regulations to be put on air rifles and the like, which realistically only affects people that are going to use them responsibly anyway.

(N)

In woking skatepark theres a little wooden bridge you need to cross to get to it without having to go like 20mins out of your way and some rudeboy was standing on it with a BB gun threatening to shoot anyone who tryed to cross, then the bmxer just tried to pace it past him and the guy shot him in the head from like a metre away :S

And another time a couple of months ago the same guy was there with his bb gun and a couple of mates. He shot this guy in the ankle through a little gap between the barrier at the top of the halfpipe and the actual halfpipe and then when he looked over to see what it was he shot him straight in the forehead and it swelled up proper large in like 10mins. I think the guy has some sort of mental problem :(

there should be a law that says anyone seen carriying a gun or a replica in the street goes to real jail for two years no questions asked,

and also if they are seen with one in the street the armed police are allowed to kill them at will.

that should stop them, and if it doesn't they die anyway, so it's a win, win situation.

there should be a law that says anyone seen carriying a gun or a replica in the street goes to real jail for two years no questions asked,

and also if they are seen with one in the street the armed police are allowed to kill them at will.

that should stop them, and if it doesn't they die anyway, so it's a win, win situation.

actually, waving anything that looks like a gun around is already grounds for armed response from the old bill - it's happened to plenty of my mates in and around ipswich over the last 10 years or so. Obviously they police have to be told about it while it's happening or they aren't going to get a chance to respond. I'd put the local police station's number (ie not 999) in my mobile and phone em up next time.

Trying to take someone carrying an airgun on is asking to get shot , being hit at close range by one of those snap in half wooden jobs your dad used to play with hurts like buggery and will make a hole in you - even through jeans - so christ knows how much damage a proper one could do.

I would soooo love to grab their trifle off them an smash it on the floor in front of them!!

If you eventually get into that situation you might aswell hit him in the face! :-

well, i dont like raw violence like that, and it would feel strange to smash someone like that :ermm: like totally break the nose and maybe give him some brain damage or hell, even crack the skull and kill him, not too nice after all.. problem is, not everyone think about all this, what can happen... thats where the problem is

I think it's ridiculous that people would even think about going out and shooting people, even with an air rifle. Surely they realise that what they have could cause some serious damage. I think that air rifles should be made illegal, if they aren't already. And the police these days are useless, especially if they are anything like that program that was on channel 4.

And with the guy on the bridge, remember he may have a bb gun, but you have a bike. Just tell him that if he doesn't let you cross you'll swing the bike into him. :-

you have got to be joking... if you were in the situation you would not just stand there.

lol, i can just imagine some giro xen clad head popping up from behind a wall wealding a rocket launcher.

the throwing stones at the guy on the bridge idea was good, i would deffo do that, or it would be time for the head down, pedal like a bitch and hope he jumps outta the way technique*

*not nessecerily an actual technique.

did you actually see bullets hitting things nearby or what? maybe you over reacted and got caught up in the moment, they might have just had a sound fx type gun and be scaring people.

i know there are some crazy people about, but i doubt there are people in the uk that would just do a random drive by shooting in broad daylight, especially at a group of people.

You, my friend, have obviously never been to nottingham.

Paintballs are lethal if you get hit in the eye at 100ft, an air rifle... if mines anything to go on will kill you if your hit in the eye at something like 400feet. If it happens again drop to the floor, crawl to cover and whip out your mobile which already has the local police stations number in it.. give the old bill a ring and say someones shooting at you in a public park. You'll almost certainly get help almost instantly, i guarantee it.