Good Use Of A Saturday Night

MaXsteri

Super board and got LOADS of uni work to do, what better time to piss about in illustrator making useless crap (Y)

The question is, how are you spending your saturday night? (although i guess if you reply then i already know :- )

[attachmentid=4420]

post-6998-1146952131_thumb.jpg

Went to pub, they ran out of Strongbow the f**kers... so redbull and coke it was. Then to the off licence and 6 cans of cider for £5, so 4 strongbows and 2 scrumpy jacks.

Watched LA Confidential, then some free MBUK vid. Now on a strongbow Sirrus and eating a menagerie of pickled vegetables - Gherkins, onions and beetroot.

That's cool, wish I could do stuff like that. I take it you've changed some of the colours, unless the guy has some green maguras? If he has then fair play, I always wanted some of them :)

Me and the gf were bored, so we went to Sainsbury's and bought cheap booze, then watched Dumb and Dumber. I'll leave you to imagine the rest of the night.

what a romantic setting...

dumb and dumber on the telly, lots of cheap boose, almost chavilitious :P

meh u got what u wanted :D

Bit of a mixed bag then, least i wasn't the only one "working"

Me and the gf were bored, so we went to Sainsbury's and bought cheap booze, then watched Dumb and Dumber. I'll leave you to imagine the rest of the night.

If you looks anything like your avatar i shudder to think what your gf must look like :o