12" Trials Bike!

Camster911

My little sister recently had to go to A+E because the rolled off a curb on a little plastic horse and went over the bars :( Brave little mite.

So i thought for a bit , and im going to teach her how to pedal a bike , and i am gettng her a 12" trials bike made from IOLO :D

The plan is to buy a kids bike and replace the frame with a trials one.

put a mini seat on as she's young and take everyhting off that will have wieght.

Cant wait. But im not sure what brakes to use. think v brakes.

Comment please.

:D im so proud of her.

IPB Image

IPB Image

Edited by Camster911

Why not just buy a barbie one or something, then set up or replace the brakes :D

That's what me and my mates were gonna do just to see if it would work (for our own exjoyment of course)

Nathan :P

My mate used to ride a 12" or something piddly for shits and gigles and he wnted 2 learn trials, he got pedals hops dialed without a brake(decent brake tht is) and did some prety big things on it too. hah then he snapped it bless him :(

Modlet.

Why not buy something like this:

IPB Image

Surly it'd be alot less hastle, i mean a trials frame for someone that small? There's no need. :ermm:

'specially when she gets distracted by other girly things in the way that girls do? Nice idea 'n' stuff, but you may wanna think about it realistically before spending hundreds of £££'s on a bike for her?

EDIT: And why are you naked in that pic? :P