Helmets

yeah but thats you simp your just lucky you havent hit your head yet

as for the question i wear a giro e2 (red and white one) really nice and fits perfectly i must say (Y) on the pricey side but its gonna save your life id get one

I use a Giro E2, there sweet helmets and looks mint!, i recomend these helmets to anyone. I've had mine for around 7 months now and i've not had no problams with it at all, It's took a few bangs aswell and no sign of it braking anywere. There really really good helmets but they are quite expensive aswell.

I've also used a Piss pot helmet a drilled out one, it was realll tough and took enough shit what i gave it. I could just chuck that on the floor and it wouldnt do anything to it at all. Only problam i found with this helmet that your head gets really sweaty whilst riding becuase it doesnt have enough vents in there to let the air through. It just had little holes all around what didnt really do much. It was very comfy though apart from my head sweating all the time.

Over all the e2 is the best helmet for me, truely are awesome helmets and well worth the money of you ask me.

Wigs (Y)

Edited by Lee_w

i'm a bit p!*&ed off i'm the type of person who can't wear a helmet without looking stoopid (N) and even though i know for a fact it's limiting my progress i can't bring myself to getting one. I go to shop to try find one and end up leaving empty handed :(

661 carbon fibre piss pot.

Got bought it by my parents after i fell and broke my other helmet. They were the ones who said i might as well get a carbon fibre one while i'm at it. :S

I think it looks fine but then when i put it on i probably look a pillock, but it's more for protection than looks.

I really, really like my giro xen, its the most comfortable helmet i'v ever owned. they are a little out of some peoples price range, but for the comfort and protection they are second to none.

Can't agree more, for me there isn't a better open face helmet on the planet right now thats as good. Simply the best.

I also use a giro madmax fullface when riding my freeride bike.

would you were a helmet that had a picture of your mum spreading on it? everyone likes a good looking helmet, dont be silly.

I would actually .. Id rather wear that then wear non at all ? I get asked the stupidest questions ..

Question) Why do you wear a helmet?

Anserw)Why do you have cloths?

Some people really are dum

Anyway back on topic

I wear a Giro (Y)

Exept the back of it is coming off <_< not very good protection anymore

Regards

.. Dave

661 carbon fibre piss pot.

Got bought it by my parents after i fell and broke my other helmet. They were the ones who said i might as well get a carbon fibre one while i'm at it. :S

I think it looks fine but then when i put it on i probably look a pillock, but it's more for protection than looks.

Is it the Dirt Lid? I've got the 03 one, a tad uncomfy for trials I think, so I never really use it, though I know I should...

Alun