My Souvenir From France.

AndyT

hardest tattoo one me I've had to photograph...sorry about that...35mm 1.6 crop ftl.

thing is black as midnight. Can't really tell size from there, but it goes from above my knee to my hip- 15" tall from top to bottom.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Done at tin tin in paris the day before I left for they gay usa. I think I told some ukers about it at koxx days :dunno: ?

Was wondering when you were going to post a new one.

Loks good Andy, I like it.

The nipples are a bit f**ked though :P

haha...you should see some images in the rest of the little book I got it from- some super f**ked shit...I've got some of my chest filled, don't want to post it till its all done. Ian curtis portrait in a bit though.

Cheers nick

my first...hahah....needs to be covered up :)

It is a small dragon on my shoulder, just black, I got it in a shady tattoo shop too! Picked it off the wall, got it right when I turned 18 (i was an idiot...)...It will be easy to cover up, but I plan on sleeves so I have to cover it up with those...will take a while.

I didn't get another tattoo till I was 22. I just turned 24 last week and I've had over 30 hours of work done in those last 2 years.

Am I the only one who doesn't like it?

Even if I did want something like that design on me at some point, I may not later on when I'm in a different place with my life.

It's a very personal thing of course, and your body.

Just thought I mention that it's cool not to be tattooed too!

Steve (Not a tatoos fan)

Am I the only one who doesn't like it?

Even if I did want something like that design on me at some point, I may not later on when I'm in a different place with my life.

It's a very personal thing of course, and your body.

Just thought I mention that it's cool not to be tattooed too!

Steve (Not a tatoos fan)

I'm with you on this one. I'd never get a tattoo or a piercing I don't think they look good at all. They always end up green aswell why is that?

It always looks unorganised and a bit of a mess to me.

There's groups of things people get tattoed: like tribal marks, cartoons, flowers, bulldogs, forign writing etc

I really do think they just look daft. I've never seen one and thought wow thats great. its always oh right its a picture.

Anyway I'll stop now i've gone off on one.