Flesh Hole Advise Please.

Nuke Bowel

Hey, I want a flesh hole but I don't know any one who has had it done, I would most greatfull if you could give me some advise on having it done, how I do it etc.

Obviously I will have to go and get my ear pierced first, I think I may get that done tomorrow (Y)

So yerr... advise please :)

Cheers Luke

word

I have one in my left ear, it's only at 6mm atm

You need to get hold of a stretching kit, or the individual stretchers

link fo' you

I initially had my ear pierced, then let it get better then bought an eyebrow bar which is 1.6mm as opposed to the 1mm initial hole, then went up with the stretchers which look like large spikes.

Some people start a stretch with an eyebrow bar then ram say a 4mm spike in, i found that very painfull so i went up in 1/2mm stages if you get me.

For example i did - 1mm -> 1.6mm -> 3.mm -> 4.mm -> 5.mm -> 6.mm -> 6mm plug

I hope this has helped

I also have this modification.

I did mine a differnt way.

had mine Scalleped to 10mm.

This is quicker, but does mean you cant strech up to massive sizes as the ear is weaker.

Fine for me as I dont intend on going much bigger.

Costs about the same as streching it, but its instant.

Was great fun aswell.

IPB Image

Thats a pic from the DJ ride in portsmouth Last Sat

word

I have one in my left ear, it's only at 6mm atm

You need to get hold of a stretching kit, or the individual stretchers

link fo' you

I initially had my ear pierced, then let it get better then bought an eyebrow bar which is 1.6mm as opposed to the 1mm initial hole, then went up with the stretchers which look like large spikes.

Some people start a stretch with an eyebrow bar then ram say a 4mm spike in, i found that very painfull so i went up in 1/2mm stages if you get me.

For example i did - 1mm -> 1.6mm -> 3.mm -> 4.mm -> 5.mm -> 6.mm -> 6mm plug

I hope this has helped

Sounds good, would you say it hurts much, or not to bad?

cheers for the link btw

I also have this modification.

I did mine a differnt way.

had mine Scalleped to 10mm.

This is quicker, but does mean you cant strech up to massive sizes as the ear is weaker.

Fine for me as I dont intend on going much bigger.

Costs about the same as streching it, but its instant.

Was great fun aswell.

IPB Image

Thats a pic from the DJ ride in portsmouth Last Sat

What do you mean buy Scalleped?

Cheers, looks good btw.

Alot of my friends have them and they vary from 6mm up to 16mm. They all said it hurts getting it stretched for the first 1-2 stages but from then on it doesnt hurt (Y)

You should get it done mr (Y)

So would you guys advise me having it cut instead of going to all of the effort of stretching it, I only want a small one.

If i get it cut, is there any side effects, and also i can just go and get that done stright away without geting my ear pierced im guessing.

Cheers

Thats what I did.

Never had a peircing before, and now 10mm.

What they do is to cut a slit into your ear, just under the required size, then stick a large strching pin it to make it up.

If you do want to go very big dont have it scalped, as you will have 2 weak parts on the ear.

But if you dont want massive ones, it will be fine.

Scalping does hurt, as they cannot use any anstetic on your ear. They simply clamp it, and cut.

Its not massivley bad, all I did was think of all the times ive stacked my bike, and realised that they were worse.

Make sure its done by a reputable peircer, you dont want any mistakes.

I've got two 16mm's and two 3mm's at the mo.

I pierced them myself, started at 1.6, then 4,5,6,8,10,12,14,16.

First stretch did hurt a lot, but this had something to do with I only pierced them 2 weeks earlier, and it was a big stretch.

If you have the money, what I'd recommend is that you get pierced with a large guage needle, say 2mm or 2.5 or however big your piercer is comfortable with, then have them stretch immediately to the next size. This not only means you start on 4mm or something, but it will actually heal quicker too.

Ive got two 16mm flesh tunnels too. I pierced my own ears then a few days after i started stretching them, wasnt a great idea to do so as they stung like a bitch when stretching, they bled loads too! Its a good idea to wait for your ears to heal but if you cant wait then go for it, just make sure you do it in the bath or shower so your ears are nice and warm, this will make it easier to stretch. Only word of warning is once youve gone past about 5mm then you will perminantly have a whole in your ear so you may have to think about what you are doing. I get alot of people looking at me, probably because im so ugly ^_^ But be prepared to be staired(sp) at. I went on holiday, had people turn around at their tables in the evening to try and slyly look at my ears. Heres a pic (Y)

[attachmentid=4715] [attachmentid=4716]

Hope this helps, Adam

post-3565-1148126059_thumb.jpg

post-3565-1148126240_thumb.jpg

Edited by thesubway

Why have tattoos? Why have ears pierced? Why do guys grow their hair long? etc etc To be different, inderviduality. Amoungst other things, also I like mine and I don't and won't regret doing it.

Adam

Edited by thesubway

Don't stretch them too much at once, as you will fook it up and it will take longer to stretch, and if you don't go over 10mm, and you decide to take them out if your under 10mm, you can get them stitched up, and they will heal and only leave a small scar. best thing to do is go and talk to it with a peircer, cos they are so helpfull, and it's probably easiest.

Phil.

Why have tattoos? Why have ears pierced? Why do guys grow their hair long? etc etc To be different, inderviduality. Amoungst other things, also I like mine and I don't and won't regret doing it.

Adam

I dont think you can quite compare tatoos/peircings ect. with growing/cutting your hair. Yes its all to do with being an individual, but tatoos and peircings (especially flesh tunnels) are likely to be permanant, and need a lot of thinking about, you may regret them 5/10/20 years down the line, and have to live with them or the scars, unlike long hair which can just be cut if you dont like it /regret it!

I too have always wanted one. But i know that in a few years, i probly wont be a fan anymore, and its not the sortof thing that would heal and completely disapear. If it did, i'd go for it! I looked into it quite a lot too, and found out once you go past 5/6mm, it wil never close up completely if you take it out.

I've always wanted some sort of piercing and it was either this or my labret, so i got my labret done :) Knowing that in the future if i dont ever like it, i can take it out, wait a while, and it'll heal up. Might be a teeny weeny dot where it once was, but what the hey, stubble should cover it. Pretty much like the hair cutting/growing idea like someone said above.

All in all, I dont think i could ever bring to modify my body in a way i cant change later, a big factor for me is what friend and family might think. Maybe you should ask around, see what the general opinion is..... (if you havent fully decided yet?)

Anyway, im blabbering on, theres this site, its got shed loads of awesome piercings and examples, could always do a bit of photoshoppage to see what suits you too :P

bmezine.com

Andy :turned:

My suggestion:

Don't do it, buy a new peice of clothing instead. At least you can through that away when you're bored of it.

Same advice would come from me for any sort of tatoos.

It's all so driven by fashion, transient by definition, with the flaw that it's permanent. I wouldn't even be seen dead in the clothes I was wearing 5 years ago, I'm very glad that I didn't decide that I needed to make a statement to the world via something permanent.

Hopefully we all have inherent individuality, and mine comes not from how I look, but from within: My personality and approach to life.

This is the view from my isle of old (and maybe experience?)

Steve

I've always wanted some sort of piercing and it was either this or my labret, so i got my labret done :) Knowing that in the future if i dont ever like it, i can take it out, wait a while, and it'll heal up. Might be a teeny weeny dot where it once was, but what the hey, stubble should cover it.

Yeah, I took mine out and there's a little mark. My girlfriend didn't notice it until I pointed it out, so it can't be very obvious, but I notice it. I want to get my labret done again, I miss having it to play with and I think it looks good.

Seeing as we were a bit off topic anyway... To me, tattoos and big tunnels are a totally different ball park to piercings as they aren't removeable. You sometimes see tramps with funny-shaped ears because they've stretched them and taken it out and it looks terrible. Plus it's on your ear so it's not like you can hide it! Tattoos - I know they're for life and would go out of fashion, but if there was one that I really liked, I would go for it. This time in my life (and the next few years hopefully) are important and I would get a tat if I could find something that meant something to me (and if I liked it too). After I'm 30 or so I really won't care what I look like, so it won't matter. But nothing tickles my fancy at all, so I probably won't bother. But stretching ears so that they won't go back is a bit dumb in my book :)

Yeah, I always find it weird when I see people with big tunnels and no other mods, because they are such a permanant thing that really stands out. Getting some shitto tattoo because its "cool" is easy covered up and generally more accepted anyway. Tunnels aren't and always look crap once you've taken them out, unless you get them stitched, that cost my piercer around £400 to have it done properly.

I'm really into body modification, so I've got a fair few piercings and such, and big plans for the future, starting my 2nd lobe stretches at the moment, so I'll have two tunnels next to each other.

If I was to get a flesh tunnel, whats the largest I could stretch it to without it leaving permanent damage. E.g. I decided I no longer wanted one after a year or two and wanted to take it out and have it heal up completly.

Cheers,

Adam