My Bike, Few Upgrades.

Towler

i hate you!!!!!! your black mumba might just be nicer than mine because that it so f**king lush, you have it looking just right (Y):P how are those rims by the way? is that a viz stem? and what forks are you using?

Hey dude, its a toxsin stem. Imagine its pritty much the same as a viz one. Yer i have a chain on it, rides uber :D

What i noticed when building it up it has longer chain stays than my 04 pitbull and for some strange reason when i tap I im further back now and dont struggle to get the front wheel up. The forks are ZOO! really stiff and seemed alot better for hooks. As far as my sidehops go It feels very different almost forces me forward. Just hope these rims last longer.... :/ My ronnie got owned! only had it a few weeks :(

Are them Try-all rims the same as what they used to be or are they newer ones, i've been thinking getting a white one for the rear but i don't really want to buy one as i've heard there wank but are these a newer model or what ever.

How are your holding up ?

Thanks (Y)

Are them Try-all rims the same as what they used to be or are they newer ones, i've been thinking getting a white one for the rear but i don't really want to buy one as i've heard there wank but are these a newer model or what ever.

How are your holding up ?

Thanks (Y)

I normally kill a rim after bout 3 weeks this one seems fine so far, also running a rear maxxis now helps because i dont have to run lower pressures like i used to do with my tryall tyre to get more spring. Duno if they have changed anything but im happy with mine (Y)