I Bet You Didnt Know...

br3n

Did you know...

Crabsticks do not actually contain any crab, and from 96 onwards, manufactures have been obliged to call them crab flavoured sticks.

Another fact of the day at the same time tomorrow...

Did you know that autistic children like to lick your skin and eat playdough becasue they lack the ability to use salt properly and therefore need a constant supply of it.

They also bite, kick, scream, crying, punch, pinch, stratch, pull bits and pieces, lye on the floor and run off, I found that out the hard way many months ago when I started working with them.

Did you know that your heart will beat about 3 billion times and pump about 400 million litres (800 million pints) of blood during your lifetime? That amount of blood is equal to the amount of gasoline to fill 10 million cars. A normal heart beats 70 to 80 times a minute. A typical athlete's heart - or a typical Valentine's heart - churns out 25 to 30 litres (up to 8 gallons) of blood per minute. The best man-made heart can pump only 10 litres (2.6 gallons) per minute and lasts for about 200 million beats - or about 5 years. A good man-made heart, it seems, is hard to find.

YEH! THATS RIGHT!