Girlfriends Are Good For Something.

' Mart '

Decided i wanted to go for a ride so dragged along my very reluctant girlfriend, we only went to a little spot close to my house, but was cold and she didnt looked pleased started off well then i tryed sidehopping and didnt quite get it right lol, and then she says "Thats not how they do it in them videos you make me watch". and she told me what i was doing wrong and slapped me about abit, now i can side hop better,

any of you lot been told that your doing it wrong by your girlfriends and learnt it quicker through being beat up and forced? lol

i think im gonna take her riding more often if she picks up on small details that quickly my riding will get so much better if im forced and slapped around lol :):P

and she does tend to take alot in, but thats off topic lol :P

she sounds like a beast of a girlfriend(in a good way)! You should try and get her to start trials, i might try and use ur method of learing lol :PYou should start making her watch the videos and make her come round with you more often lol

some good stuff man

cheers danny!

Edited by dannypro1

get her a bike, she sounds awesome.

montyx-hydra's girlfriend, don't get discouraged by some wankers on here being sexist or making jokes, get a bike and enjoy what you are doing. everyone on here put my sister off starting by creating alot of incest joke, which i find very harsh.

you lot want girls in the sport but you put them off, and i can imagine on a ride all of you just staring at her arse rather than keeping your relationship with her purely on her riding.

you lot want girls in the sport but you put them off, and i can imagine on a ride all of you just staring at her arse rather than keeping your relationship with her purely on her riding.

I stared at Tic's arse, and he loved it.

Girlfriends are only good for one thing, forgetting.

:P

get her a bike, she sounds awesome.

montyx-hydra's girlfriend, don't get discouraged by some wankers on here being sexist or making jokes, get a bike and enjoy what you are doing. everyone on here put my sister off starting by creating alot of incest joke, which i find very harsh.

It was a joke, chappy. Whatever your hang-ups are, I have never discouraged a girl from the sport. I never made any jokes about incest towards you. So "everyone on here" is incorrect.

Learn to take a joke for f*ck sake.

As for the guy who started the thread... help her get into trials if that's what she wants. Don't push her into anything though.

It was a joke, chappy. Whatever your hang-ups are, I have never discouraged a girl from the sport. I never made any jokes about incest towards you. So "everyone on here" is incorrect.

As for the guy who started the thread... help her get into trials if that's what she wants. Don't push her into anything though.

But if you were a 12yo girl joining a 99% male forum you wouldnt want your intro thread to be filled with

jokes about screwing your brother...

err shut up, you obviously didn't read what they wrote did you.

link

it was mattyboy_69_ that started the incest comments then it continues for 6 pages.

I really don't see why she wasn't validated anyway.

I really can't see any joke anyway.

Decided i wanted to go for a ride so dragged along my very reluctant girlfriend, we only went to a little spot close to my house, but was cold and she didnt looked pleased started off well then i tryed sidehopping and didnt quite get it right lol, and then she says "Thats not how they do it in them videos you make me watch lol

That's a downright comment... :lol:

I wouldn't bring anymore my girlfriend to a ride (unless it's uber sunny and she can be around without getting cold and upset, and can find a patch of grass or a beach nearby to sunbath) Because honestly, trials is not her thing, and although I teached her how to climb up kerbs with her MTB and roll down mild steps and rocks (she has no fear when I coach her :rolleyes: ), she is happier going running or swimming. And the happier she is the more I like her B)

Never improved with her often irrelevant comments (on trials that is ^_^ )