Zoobike.com

Mr_scott

Swish! But please make the text that says "click to enter" a link too as i was clicking that trying to enter...

Other than that I love it!

Website seems a bit slow for some reason?

My thoughts eaxactly. I was trying to click the writing for a while....

was a bit slow for me as well, especially loading up images.

Not bad, not bad at all.

First thing i noticed though, was the loading times. As the past few years have shown us, the deng franchise is located in f**king wank data centers, meaning speeds to and from the server are appalling, so then doing a graphically intensive site (for china, anyway) is a really bad idea.

People will leave if they have to sit and watch the navigation load, and the news, which leads me onto my next quirk.

Having a body of text as an image is such a bad idea its untrue. Not only does it mean partially sited, or even slightly visually impaired people can't use it, and i know you wont care, but the people who try to enlarge the text (ctrl +, or ctrl scroll-wheel) will find it rather annoying, but its an unnecessary loading time, which as i mentioned, isn't the best of ideas on a china located website.

Plus the stuff others mentioned, but notably the slash page. They are useless, and i'm as against them, if not more than Tom.

Also, the dealers page is broken, and the main splash page doesn't have a title, but you are going to get rid of that anyway, aren't you. :shifty::P

Love that main navigation graphic though, thats super super good.

anyone else notice that craigs brakes are the wrong way round on the bin gap pic on the home page?

Thats probably someone from china. Although it looks like Craig, he has his brakes brake to front and is also riding left foot forward (which im sure most of you know, Craig isn't a lefty :P ).

But yeah, the sites awesome. I can relate to what Simon is saying about the slow loading pages. Because when the pictures were loading really slow i actually thought, i cant be doing with this and went back. But overall i think the design is awesome. All colour coded, relating back to green Zoo's. The fonts and navigation area are well cool too... (Y)

Cheers,

Joe.

EDIT: Or maybe Craig has just flipped a picture 180 degrees which will cause him to look like a lefty using back to front braking.

Edited by joe b

Just out of curiosity - at the DJ ride, I noticed Craig's got some weird half-grip things on. Is that what he usually runs? Just looked like some stumps of foam at each end of the bar, but not going much further on? Or is that just 'cos of his wrist or something?

Just out of curiosity - at the DJ ride, I noticed Craig's got some weird half-grip things on. Is that what he usually runs? Just looked like some stumps of foam at each end of the bar, but not going much further on? Or is that just 'cos of his wrist or something?

Thats how i have them...

monty grips cut up...