Whos Your Favourite Rider?

BIG L

In my opinion i dont really like neil tunnicliffe's style of riding, sure he can sidehop massive and some of the biggest static hops i have ever seen. Dont forget his hooks but i just find his riding all power and not smooth at all.

Same with craig lee scott, but that is just my opinion.

I like Ben Travis and Damon Watsons style of riding, they go huge while looking extremely relaxed and smooth riders. They have also encouraged me to try out new sidehopping techniques which has helped me more .

Rick Travis is also quite inspirational as he was the person that got me into trial biking. He always try's to push me harder and is a good laugh to ride with, LEGEND.

Ewan

Mate neil t is one of the smoothest riders out there.

cls 20" all the way(on street) dont care what anyone ses no one can ride 20" street like cls.goes big and is powerful also creative....neil for 26"(street) no two ways about it.....but for natty that chinky kid that rides 20"for koxx lol dont no his name but hes good as f**k.

christof (Y)

its always going to be a question that divides people on here. theres no right or wrong answer as its 'whos your favourite rider' not whos the best.

My favourite rider is Vincent Hermance. really like his style of riding and the power he has.

giacomo coustellier and kenny also amaze me and after koxx days and seeing what can be done.

Uk riders would be people that help me to improve my riding, mainly Aran and Ali. great riders and great people.

Btw i like neil tunnicliffes riding sooooo much. wouldnt say hes my favorite rider but hes pushing the boundries or street riding and for that he deserves some appreciation