The Top Gear Thread

Smo™

top gear is awsome althought i don't like the newest guy,(james?) every car jeremy drives is 'absolutely awsome' and all the cool cars get put in the not cool section when he chooses. Rich hammond is a ledge though and in all one of the best shows on tv

Edited by mods

Yeah clarkson starts slagging a car off that he is driving..then minutes later he is bumming how good it actually is :blink: why not just tell us if it is shit or shit hot?

zoo baby!

I'm going to do that when i get back to school,when teachers say something to me just look at them and be silent.

It won't be the same, you don't have a white helmet amd racing suit. It will just look like your trying to be ignorant.

It won't be the same, you don't have a white helmet amd racing suit. It will just look like your trying to be ignorant.

Yes that's very true...'non uniform day' should do it in every lesson and film it lol and find the appropriate clothing lol

zoo baby!

was good but no where near as good as last week i actually couldn't stop myself laughing last week. Ah well, still wicked.

our whole class did that sorta thing with a electronics lecturer cause he was a wanker. didnt say a word for the 3 hour lesson, an had signs sayin yes an no haha