The Top Gear Thread

Smo™

that was fooking awesome, tarmacking the road faster haha, soo devious and retarded, then somehow got it done listening to thatcher. oh my god his crash, that ws soo harsh he was actually so lucky to be alive. and it was too ironic saying it could possibly be dangerous. watching the slomo whilst he explained it i just thought, SHIT, as did everyone else in the audience in silence. jeremy is harsh, simple fact.

WELL DONE HAMSTER!!! YOU LIVE!!!

wow, clarkson is looking old, and hammond looks really thin (understandably). :(

i'm really impressed with hammond though, i didn't think the crash was quite as harsh as that, i just expected him to roll over a bit,... but practically head butting the ground at 200mph...

insaaaaane. you could almost feel the speed from the camera pointed at his eyes.

good episode though, think it was done really well, and clarkson isn't harsh, it's all in good humour, hammond wouldn't want it any other way.

To be honest, the crash was abit of a let down.

The news made out that he did a million flips at 49439mph, yer i know he was doing 280mph, but it was a quick flip, slide and stop.

Slate me all you like, but i was expecting alot worse

jeremy is harsh, simple fact.

WELL DONE HAMSTER!!! YOU LIVE!!!

Thats Clarkson! I went to MPH back in Nov, an him James May an Tiff Nedell were ripping the piss out of Hammond then. An he wasnt fully recovered then!

I missed it!!!! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!

When's it on again?

Tuesday night

am I the only person who gets bored once they actually review cars? :turned:

the crash was ok, I was expecting worse, was good to watch though.

Got a bit bored with the road laying.

I did like clarkson chatting with jamie oliver though, I thought it was really funny :lol: