As Level Physics Exam

David

Just got one more exam to go :) AS Physics (Spec B ) Is anyone else doing this?? The exams on friday and I really should be doing some revision but I dont know where to start, theres so much to learn (N)

Edited by David

you're all crazy for picking it, but fair play if you pass it, you're incredibly intelligent. I struggled at AS maths (mechanics) so I got no idea how you guys fair

Although a few topics on astrophysics have recently intereseted me greatly.....

Good luck all (Y)

you're all crazy for picking it, but fair play if you pass it, you're incredibly intelligent. I struggled at AS maths (mechanics) so I got no idea how you guys fair

Although a few topics on astrophysics have recently intereseted me greatly.....

Good luck all (Y)

I do Maths Mechanics aswell. >_<

I'm likely to fail them both. (N)

Yeah, I do, but I'm on OCR B, apparently it's the superhard mutha' of a course.

You guys done Quantum Behaviour with AQA, just out of interest.

We did, weird stuff.

Maths should be alright, but we will see how my results go.

Just looked, im doing OCR, so guess thats why.

Edited by Hobnobs

:lol: Nice one.

That means you might know stuff I don't... excelent, read this thread tomorrow to see me shit my pants as I relise I need to relearn the an entire years worth of physics in a day.

OOooh yeah, if your on OCR B I got some awesome revision sheet things our college made, basically condensed notes of the entire syllabus so you can do open booke exams and stuff with 'em, only bits that arnt there are the mechanics bit at the end.

Edited by Haz

Try Maths, Further Maths, Physics and Chemisrty - or rather, don't!

My life is a living hell!

Only 8 exams to go now, then I'm FREE!!!

^_^

Maths, Further Maths, Physics and Electronics!

Dropping Further Maths before A level though, because I'd have 5 Further Maths exams to do in the summer, and only have one shot at them!

A level sucks, because you have to study to do well. Did well at GCSE with no studying, now im struggling!

I really should revise for the exam tomorow. But I'm a lazy bum.

Alun

ive got to do unit 1, 2 and 3 tommorow for physics with aqa, its gonna be a nightmare come true for me.

all the stuff ive done at the start of the year i now have no clue about! and revision is going nowhere for me!

i just hope i remeber all the equations or else im truely screwed, and the data sheet dosent explain anything!

ive got to do unit 1, 2 and 3 tommorow for physics with aqa, its gonna be a nightmare come true for me.

all the stuff ive done at the start of the year i now have no clue about! and revision is going nowhere for me!

i just hope i remeber all the equations or else im truely screwed, and the data sheet dosent explain anything!

Are none of you doing modulated exams? :ermm:

f**k doing them all at once, I had mechanics and radioactivity in January and now have some other module tomorrow...

EDIT: I'm with Ecexcel

Edited by Shaun H