Problems With Seller, Ilukee

CurtisRider

has anybody else had troubles with him? i swapped my king hub and try all rim for his bmx frame and some components, but i am still yet to receive anything. its been a good 2 weeks+ and he wont reply to my emails. he told me he had sent the stuff the day after he received my king but after asking onzaboymark and mat hudson it appears its still at mats and luke hasnt even sent it yet. marks already reminded him for me, but still no parcel-i did get the cranks but it turns out somebody else was borrowing them and sent them to me or something-but they are pretty useless to me without everything else.....

if anybody could give me his number so i can contact him, that would be great :)

a very dissapointed paul :(

frame is still at my house, where he can get at it at any time. someone has always been at the house in the last 4 weeks(no excuse for not getting it). c'mon luke, what are you playing at? you should know how this would feel considering johal stil hasnt sent that headset after 13 weeks.

edit:his number is:

home: 015******86

mob: 07******745

if he doesnt send it this week i will.

but he WILL PAY ME

Edited by mat hudson

frame is still at my house, where he can get at it at any time. someone has always been at the house in the last 4 weeks(no excuse for not getting it). c'mon luke, what are you playing at? you should know how this would feel considering johal stil hasnt sent that headset after 13 weeks.

edit:his number is:

home: 015*****886

mob: 079******45

if he doesnt send it this week i will.

thanks mat this is why i love you :) i shall ring him on sunday, as im working tonight(im already late) and tomorrow im seeing the foo fighters :D

Edited by george_seamons

No hes a sound guy,i bought a rim off him,he's probably just side-tracked by sh*ggin' his girl friend thumbsupanim.gif

zoo baby!

luke? shagging?

to quote james morris when luke showed him his penis:

"hahah, you have a baby dick!"

edit: and zoo! what happened to you riding when you picked it up? :P

Edited by mat hudson

luke? shagging?

to quote james morris when luke showed him his penis:

"hahah, you have a baby dick!"

edit: and zoo! what happened to you riding when you picked it up? :P

I know sorry mate...just sort of..ended up not bringing the bike as you can tell lol

zoo baby!

There really is no excuse, if you''re gonna sell something you make sure it's ready to post.

Humans are so unreliable, that's why I date Goats.

i date goats because they're very horny

chuckle.chuckle.chuckle. I couldn't resist :lol: